• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I haven't been able to find a way to assign a workflow-created task to the user who triggered the workflow rule to run.  Is there any way to do this?

Thanks,
-Matt
I'd like a formula that takes a supplied date and returns a date which will be exactly 3 years - 1 day into the future, i.e. last day of a 3 year agreement.  For example 1 Jan 2007 > 31 Dec 2010.  In Excel I can have date made of component day or month values of 0 or less but still get a valid date, i.e. DATE(2007+3,1,1-1) which is DATE(2010,1,0) and equals 31/12/2009.

Thanks for your help.
Is there currently a way to create a a custom object that contains some list of other custom objects? Ideally, we would like to have an opportunity or some other standard sf object contain a list of custom group objects, and each group object, would contain a list of item objects.

I know sf has the ability to do a 1-1 object relational mapping for custom objects, but do they do 1-many?

This means i would need to know if a standard object could contain a list of custom objects, and can a custom object contain a list of custom objects? These lists are of variable size, and I did not want to do something like create a custom object with 100 fields and only populate some of them each time I create an instance of that object.
  • April 23, 2007