• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Does anyone have the code for an S-control to make the email address auto populate in the "to" line in custom objects when you click "send an email" under activities?  Or, another way to do this without code?  Thanks!
I just imported to a custom object and while all my records did import, they do not show up in the search function and they do not appear in the lookup field sections on my Leads page.  Can anyone offer advice?
Can someone post the correct code I need to insert to add a delete button to the Leads page?  The one I copied from the Salesforce Help & Training keeps returning an error.
I'm trying to add a custom delete button to a view.  When I check the syntax below in the "custom button" page, it says there are no errors.  But when I try to use the button in the leads page, it says there is error in syntax.  Can someone tell me what's wrong?

Here's what I'm entering:

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/9.0/connection.js")}

var records = {!GETRECORDIDS( $ObjectType.Event )};
var taskRecords = {!GETRECORDIDS( $ObjectType.Task)};
records = records.concat(taskRecords);

if (records[0] == null) {
alert("Please select at least one record.") }
else {

var errors = [];
var result = sforce.connection.deleteIds(records);
if (result && result.length){
var numFailed = 0;
var numSucceeded = 0;
for (var i = 0; i < result.length; i++){
var res = result[i];
if (res && res.success == 'true'){
numSucceeded++;
} else {
var es = res.getArray("errors");
if (es.length > 0) {
errors.push(es[0].message);
}
numFailed++;
}
}
if (numFailed > 0){
alert("Failed: " + numFailed + "\nSucceeded: " + numSucceeded + " \n Due to: " + errors.join("\n"));
} else {
alert("Number of records deleted: " + numSucceeded);
}
}
window.location.reload();
}

}
if (numFailed > 0){
alert("Failed: " + numFailed + "\nSucceeded: " + numSucceeded + " \n Due to: " + errors.join("\n"));
} else {
alert("Number of records deleted: " + numSucceeded);
}
}
window.location.reload();
}
I have two auto-response templates set up and they are going out alright; however, the text of the emails comes out centered when the email is received.  In the template itself, I have everything left-justified.  Does anyone know how to fix this or why it's happening?
On some of my email templates, I get an error on my browser page if I click in the window and try to type in additional information.  After that, certain functions like selecting won't work or I can't change the font size.  Anyone know how to resolve this?
How do I turn off email notifications for web-to-lead? 
I'm trying to make an email template using custom object fields.  I'm inserting the fields like this:  {!Booking__c.Lodging_type__c} but the information doesn't show up in the template.  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
I just imported to a custom object and while all my records did import, they do not show up in the search function and they do not appear in the lookup field sections on my Leads page.  Can anyone offer advice?
I have two auto-response templates set up and they are going out alright; however, the text of the emails comes out centered when the email is received.  In the template itself, I have everything left-justified.  Does anyone know how to fix this or why it's happening?