• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Is there anyway to save lists to session variable or view state.

I am getting System.Exception: Too many SOQL queries: 101 when I run a particual routine which has

SOQL in a loop multiple times.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have created a visualforce page but can't see it in the content source drop down when creating New Button or Link for an account. Please help!

Thanks

I am looking to get some code snippet in vb.net for rate limiting as to how to capture the fault and using what object. Can anyone help?

Hi,

Is there anyway to save lists to session variable or view state.

I am getting System.Exception: Too many SOQL queries: 101 when I run a particual routine which has

SOQL in a loop multiple times.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have created a visualforce page but can't see it in the content source drop down when creating New Button or Link for an account. Please help!

Thanks

My system is behind a firewall and I've had to set my proxy in Eclipse and that all works fine except for when I try to run anything in the "Execute Anonymous" tab.

I believe this is due to the proxy set in Eclipse not being picked up as it has the same response as it was trying without setting the proxy.

Anyone else come across this issue?

The errors I get are:

first a window titled
"Exception Occurred"
com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException

Then further details in the results box show:

DEBUG LOG
Failed to send request to https://na6-api.salesforce.com/services/Soap/s/14.0/510300D80000000M1cv
Hello.  In a Trigger, I want to take a datetime field and convert it to Eastern Daylight Time (always EDT - no matter what the time zone of the current user is).  I've tried using the format() method and passing the time zone that i want, but it always converts to GMT.  Any ideas?
Thanks
Chris
  • August 06, 2008