• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Looking for Developers, Architects and Technical Delivery Managers for Cognizant Technology Solutions India.

Location - Kolkata, Pune and Bangalore.

Experience - Total IT Experience ranging from 3 years to 16 years with at least 1-2 years in Salesforce.com with proficient in both SAAS and PAAS. String experience in coding based customization, development of custom application; SITES would be considered to be a plus.

If interested please forward your relevant CV to Dwijattam.Mukherjee@Cognizant.com

Regards,

Dwijattam Mukherjee

Hi,

SFDC Practice Lead from one of the top MNC,s looking for suitable position.

I have about 8 years of experience and have been responsible for developing the SFDC practice in our company since its inception in the Customer Solution Practice Horizontal. Looking for a suitable position in India for similar engagements.

Please feel free to mail me in dwijattam@gmail.com.

regards,
DM
Hi, Is it possible to queary for opportunity based on Contact information like name and address? From what i can see using Apex Explorer, other than using Account, there seems to be no way to associate Opportunity with Contact.
Regards,
DM
Is it possible to automate the process of importing config changes from Sandbox to Production? I believe a similar request was part of the next release for salesforce. Can you please give me an update on this?
Also i have looked into the Snapshot utility from Dreamfactory, is it possible to import the XML data based on snapshot comparison between sandbox and production into production? Has anyone done this sucessfully?

Regards,
DM
Senior Consultant CRM
Cognizant Technology Solution
Is it possible to automate the process of importing config changes from Sandbox to Production? I believe a similar request was part of the next release for salesforce. Can you please give me an update on this?
Also i have looked into the Snapshot utility from Dreamfactory, is it possible to import the XML data based on snapshot comparison between sandbox and production into production? Has anyone done this sucessfully?

Regards,
DM
Senior Consultant CRM
Cognizant Technology Solution