• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Background:
I have created a custom object called Preleads.  Preleads can be "stand-alone" records or associated with a Lead using a Lookup Relationship field.  Leads then have a related list section on their record page for the users to view and associate.  We are using Professional Edition (which I'm worried will limit my ability to add a custom solution).

Problem:
Rollup-Summary fields are not available for lookup relationship fields and Master-Detail relationship fields cannot be used for Lead records (why, Salesforce, why?).  I need a formula/s-control to give a total number of preleads associated to a lead.  I want this to be on the lead record so that the user can determine easily how many they have.  I have trolled the discussion board and blogs to no avail, although it seems there are a number of people with this same problem.  Has anyone come up with a solution?
I've been searching and searching the Salesforce.com forums and it look as if people have asked this question, but there are no good responses.

I'm hoping that someone out there can help...

I have created a custom object that can be linked on a lead record.  I now want the custom object to have a "count" of the number of leads linked to that particular custom object.  This seems like a simple task, but I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Any help is greately appreciated!!
Hey out there,

I'm trying to write a custom formula for leads that will look and see if there are open activities (more specifically events).  If yes, then return something... if no, then return something else.

Is this event possible?

Thanks!
Hi would i add a space after the third character in a post code so something that would

do this:          E111JY to E11 1JY
Hello everyone, have a small problem here that I am having trouble solving.

On my web to lead form I have a picklist for annual revenue.  However the annual revenue field is not capturing the revenue value selected and I don't know how to go about fixing it.  From my best guess, the salesforce field doesn't like the information type I'm sending it.  I don't know why that would be considering the basic web-to-lead code provided is a simple text input field and the picklist sends information in a simple character string.  I have no problems using a picklist for other fields, only annual revenue.

Here is the code:

<dt><label for="revenue">Annual Revenue</label></dt>
<dd><select name="Annual Revenue" class="width_form">
<option selected="selected" value="">Please Select</option>
<option value="1"> less than 1 Million</option>
<option value="1,000,000">1 Million</option>
                    <option value="2,000,000">2 Million</option>
<option value="3,000,000">3 Million</option>
<option value="4,000,000">4 Million</option>
<option value="5,000,000">5 Million</option>
<option value="6,000,000">6 Million</option>
<option value="7,000,000">7 Million</option>
                    <option value="8,000,000">8 Million</option>
<option value="9,000,000">9 Million</option>
<option value="10,000,000">10 Million</option>
<option value="11,000,000">11 Million</option>
<option value="12,000,000">12 Million</option>
<option value="13,000,000">13 Million</option>
                    <option value="14,000,000">14 Million</option>
<option value="15,000,000">15 Million</option>
<option value="16,000,000">16 Million</option>
<option value="17,000,000">17 Million</option>
<option value="18,000,000">18 Million</option>
<option value="19,000,000">19 Million</option>
                    <option value="20,000,000">20 Million</option>
<option value="21,000,000">21 Million</option>
<option value="22,000,000">22 Million</option>
<option value="23,000,000">23 Million</option>
<option value="24,000,000">24 Million</option>
<option value="25,000,000">25 Million</option>
                    <option value="25,000,001">greater than 25 Million</option>
</select></dd>

I really appreciate any suggestions to help me solve this.
HI,
FIND will return the first space in a text string but how would i return the last space in a text string?

my real question is if I have a string of a few words with spaces in between. My last word will always be same ie product, and i want the last word returned b4 the word 'product'
so in a string that says "gnome imperial product' i want only the word imperail returned.
is this possible?
i'm trying to enable alphabetizing views easier . . .
thanks!
Hudi
Background:
I have created a custom object called Preleads.  Preleads can be "stand-alone" records or associated with a Lead using a Lookup Relationship field.  Leads then have a related list section on their record page for the users to view and associate.  We are using Professional Edition (which I'm worried will limit my ability to add a custom solution).

Problem:
Rollup-Summary fields are not available for lookup relationship fields and Master-Detail relationship fields cannot be used for Lead records (why, Salesforce, why?).  I need a formula/s-control to give a total number of preleads associated to a lead.  I want this to be on the lead record so that the user can determine easily how many they have.  I have trolled the discussion board and blogs to no avail, although it seems there are a number of people with this same problem.  Has anyone come up with a solution?