• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've found what looks to be a bug in AJAX toolkit 9.0 -

On line 1408 of connection.js, we have this if block handling the organizationId element of the LoginScopeHeader:

Code:
if (this.organizationId !== null) {
writer.writeStartElement("LoginScopeHeader", headerNs);
writer.writeNameValueNode("organizationId", this.sessionId);
writer.writeEndElement("LoginScopeHeader", headerNs);
}

The third line of this block tries to write the sessionId as the value for the organizationId header. This is almost certainly a cut & paste oversight is it sits amongst several similar blocks for the other headers, and the one for sessionId directly precedes this one.

I believe that third line should read:

Code:
    writer.writeNameValueNode("organizationId", this.organizationId);
--Kevin

Message Edited by kshuk-canonical on 05-01-200708:42 AM

I've found what looks to be a bug in AJAX toolkit 9.0 -

On line 1408 of connection.js, we have this if block handling the organizationId element of the LoginScopeHeader:

Code:
if (this.organizationId !== null) {
writer.writeStartElement("LoginScopeHeader", headerNs);
writer.writeNameValueNode("organizationId", this.sessionId);
writer.writeEndElement("LoginScopeHeader", headerNs);
}

The third line of this block tries to write the sessionId as the value for the organizationId header. This is almost certainly a cut & paste oversight is it sits amongst several similar blocks for the other headers, and the one for sessionId directly precedes this one.

I believe that third line should read:

Code:
    writer.writeNameValueNode("organizationId", this.organizationId);
--Kevin

Message Edited by kshuk-canonical on 05-01-200708:42 AM

Hi all,

I have successfully used PHP regular SoapClient and the PHP toolkits to login to our Unlimited service which is fine.  However I read that in order to authenticate against the Self-Service Users I need to use the LoginScopeHeader - however this appears to be utterly undocumented.

I also downloaded newer versions of the Toolkits (even the SSU toolkit) but was unable to find any reference to LoginScopeHeader outside of the WSDL.

Help?

Thanks,
PG

Message Edited by pgregg on 04-27-2007 07:37 AM

• April 27, 2007
I haven't found much evidence of Python support in the APIs. I've done PHP integration using the older (version 5) API and we are now moving to Python. Any pointers would be appreciated... I'm hoping it's not a "build it from scratch" situation (although, how hard could it be really)?