• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hi,

I am working on a formula using CASE with AND.  Can this be done?  I tried searching the forums, but I can't make it search for AND :smileyindifferent:

Thanks!

B
  • June 12, 2007
Can anyone give me a basic rundown on things I can do with Custom S-Controls in PE?  Most of the stuff I can find to read gets into functionality that is only available in EE or UE. 

Maybe this is too broad of a question...

I am looking to create an s-control to create a new Case from an Opportuntiy related list, and pass the Opp name to the new record.

I have watched part of the S-controls for Dummies video, and am combing the PDF for help. I thought I would post here and see what I might get.

Thanks!

-Brandy
  • May 26, 2007
hi,

I am working on a formula using CASE with AND.  Can this be done?  I tried searching the forums, but I can't make it search for AND :smileyindifferent:

Thanks!

B
  • June 12, 2007
Can anyone give me a basic rundown on things I can do with Custom S-Controls in PE?  Most of the stuff I can find to read gets into functionality that is only available in EE or UE. 

Maybe this is too broad of a question...

I am looking to create an s-control to create a new Case from an Opportuntiy related list, and pass the Opp name to the new record.

I have watched part of the S-controls for Dummies video, and am combing the PDF for help. I thought I would post here and see what I might get.

Thanks!

-Brandy
  • May 26, 2007
I am a total php greenhorn - so please bear with me.  I am working on implementing WebtoLead for my company.  Our website currently has a basic 'Register as a new user' form that registers the user to give them permission to download various technical data sheets, and i would like to replace that form with the WebtoLead form.  I am hindered because I need that form to register my users and create new leads at the same time.  It seems like this should not be that hard - and a fairly common task that people using Salesforce would need to accomplish.  I have been searching the discussion boards, and not come up with a lot of help.  What I have come accross is the mention of needing to run some php script to send the information to two souces after the user presses submit.

As i mentioned in the beginning of this post - I am a php greenhorn.  I am the SFDC admin for my org, but we outsource our web hosting and design.  We do have Dremweaver 8, so we can access and make changes to our site.  But I am not super familiar with how this works either.  I have been talking to our web consultants about them creating this php script  to use witht he Salesforce webtolead form, but frankly I am not all that confident in their abilities to implement it.  Plus I would really love to learn how to do it myself.

So, hopefully all of you smart php people will not find me too annoying, and out of place and take pity on me and send some help my way.  I would really appreciate it!!  this may not even be the best way to accomplish this task, so if anyone knows of a better, hopefully easier way I would love to hear it!

Thanks!

-Brandy:smileyhappy: