• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are working on enriching our data - and one thing we are looking at are SIC codes to help define industry.  We have an external program that can append our data with SIC codes, but not the descriptions.  I am looking to create a rule in Salesforce.com that will allow me to say "if SIC code is this - then industry is that".  Has anyone done this or know how we may do it.  Happy to discuss what we have tried so far.

I am not experienced in back end coding with Apex but I am very familiar with Salesforce.com functionality.  I would appreciate any help!

Thank you!!!

Does anyone know if you can change/customize the e-mail form that is send when you "Save & Send" and event in Salesforce.com?  I have looked in e-mail templates and in the customization section.

Currently when you use this feature there is a very Salesforce.con branded e-mail that is produced.  While I don't mind some branding I would also like the option in modify it similar to our e-mail templates while still giving credit where its due to Salesforce.com.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks!

We are working on enriching our data - and one thing we are looking at are SIC codes to help define industry.  We have an external program that can append our data with SIC codes, but not the descriptions.  I am looking to create a rule in Salesforce.com that will allow me to say "if SIC code is this - then industry is that".  Has anyone done this or know how we may do it.  Happy to discuss what we have tried so far.

I am not experienced in back end coding with Apex but I am very familiar with Salesforce.com functionality.  I would appreciate any help!

Thank you!!!

Does anyone know if you can change/customize the e-mail form that is send when you "Save & Send" and event in Salesforce.com?  I have looked in e-mail templates and in the customization section.

Currently when you use this feature there is a very Salesforce.con branded e-mail that is produced.  While I don't mind some branding I would also like the option in modify it similar to our e-mail templates while still giving credit where its due to Salesforce.com.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks!

I'm at a loss.

I have un-installed and installed the Office edition several times, and still can't get the Word edition to work.

It will install, but when you add the toolbar - it's blank.

I followed their instructions about downloading the zip file, but that didn't help anything either.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks.