• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I am currently using this app (searchfirstcreate) created by the Salesforce labs in production.  I'm in the final stages of testing B2C - Person Accounts in my sandbox, and this s-control does not function properly.  Has anyone used this successfully with Person Accounts? 

The long and short of it...I search for the last name 'Test' and it finds the 'Test' records for Contacts, Leads, Users, etc...but it does not find the 'Test' Person Accounts that I see in my Accounts table.  Am I missing something?  What modifications are necessary to make this work properly with regards to Person Accounts?

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!  :smileyhappy:
  • June 05, 2007
Hello,
I am currently using this app (searchfirstcreate) created by the Salesforce labs in production.  I'm in the final stages of testing B2C - Person Accounts in my sandbox, and this s-control does not function properly.  Has anyone used this successfully with Person Accounts? 

The long and short of it...I search for the last name 'Test' and it finds the 'Test' records for Contacts, Leads, Users, etc...but it does not find the 'Test' Person Accounts that I see in my Accounts table.  Am I missing something?  What modifications are necessary to make this work properly with regards to Person Accounts?

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!  :smileyhappy:
  • June 05, 2007