• 5 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a production account and wanted to do what I have done (a number of customs fields to the CASE tab) to my developer account. I tried the packaging (unmanaged) it and uploading it to the apexechange. But I can't see it in the exchange.
Firstly, what should I have done and is packaging it and uploading the best method? This is just a private exchange of work done.
Secondly, if this is the best way to do this, why am I not able to see it to download?  
Hi, I am definitely registered as a system adminstrator and yet when I try to install this App from AppExchange http://www.salesforce.com/appexchange/detail_overview.jsp?id=a03300000033WSjAAM it tells me that my userid/password is invalid. I try login in and my userid/password works. Is there some special userid that I need to use, set, etc?
Has anyone moved SalesForce.com fields into and your own server? I have two apps one MSSQL, one Oracle and I would like to move SF.com fields (created under Cases) into these DB. I want to know firstly whether it is possible and secondly whether it is easy. Finally I suppose I want to know how you do this, plugins, done completely under Apex or you need some other means to do this. Thanks!
Hi, I am definitely registered as a system adminstrator and yet when I try to install this App from AppExchange http://www.salesforce.com/appexchange/detail_overview.jsp?id=a03300000033WSjAAM it tells me that my userid/password is invalid. I try login in and my userid/password works. Is there some special userid that I need to use, set, etc?
Has anyone moved SalesForce.com fields into and your own server? I have two apps one MSSQL, one Oracle and I would like to move SF.com fields (created under Cases) into these DB. I want to know firstly whether it is possible and secondly whether it is easy. Finally I suppose I want to know how you do this, plugins, done completely under Apex or you need some other means to do this. Thanks!
I"m following the tutorial in Creating On-Demand Applications with AppExhange found on the web.  Chapter 6, p 79 instructs me to dowload a zip file from www.salesforce.com/developer/devguide.  The tutorial states that the zip file contains 3 .csv files:  Positions.csv, Candidates.csv and JobApplications.csv.

In reality, the zip file does not contain the JobApplicants  file.  Does anyone know why?

Also, does this tutorial Recruiting app work for those with Professional  edition?

Dave
  • February 02, 2007