• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Has anyone out there successfully integrated Quickbooks Online with Salesforce? I understand that it was possible with Quickbooks, but had not heard about Quickbooks Online. Thanks for your help!
Hi All,

We are trying to connect SAP system from SFDC Accounts Page. Basically, we created a button labled retreive Data, Onclicking this button we need to retrieve Account details(Like Name, Address etc) from SAP System. Can some one provide us any pointers on this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Udaya
We have downloaded the trial version of OpenAccess' ODBC driver for SalesForce.  It is working fine when we query a single table, getting several hundred rows returned.  However, when we join tables (Opportunities to Accounts), we only get about a dozen rows returned.  What would limit the numbers of rows returned on a join? 
Hi,

Can salesforce.com integrate seamlessly with Microstrategy or vice-versa without having to replicate all objects in a different database?

Thanks and regards,
Ambili
  • April 26, 2007
I have a website that acts as a community for a specific professional marketplace. How do I add all the professionals that are registerd onto my site into sales force. (I have a sales force/onesource account intelligence user account)

So essentially if a new user registers onto my site
Ex: Mark Smith, CFO of XZY LLC

How do I make sure (short of manually adding him) that this user gets onto SalesForce so that when I log in next time, I can do my sales campaign and assign sales task for him as well?

(Just to clarify - I am not saying that I want Mark Smith to have access to sales force, but that when I log into sales force, I should be able to search on him and have one record of all my prospective clients.)

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Is there a tool in salesforce that can mass upload documents (excel files) to specific Accounts, instead of manually uploading it from Notes and Attachments section?

Thanks and regards,
Ambili
  • April 09, 2007
I am looking for some precise document for connecting Oracle Apps/Financials with SFDC, to fetch data from Oracle Apps in SFDC.

Any pointer or help would be appreciated, I looked around, most of the documents I found, are generic, I want some exact Tech. doc.

Thanks
bhaskar.roy@chikpea.com
Hi,

Is there a tool in AppExchange similar to DBAmp - to import objects/data into Oracle database 8i/9i? I tried DBAmp but that can import salesforce objects only to Microsoft SQL Server. So just wondering if there is a similar tool that support Oracle 8x/9x databases.

Your response is very much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Ambili
  • April 04, 2007
Hi Folks,

I'm working on a project which is considering trying to use SFDC purely as a database -- nobody cares about its CRM abilities, or user interface.

The intention is to use (as yet undetermined) generic forms engines and generic reporting tools as the front end to this SFDC database.

A casual look at DBAmp (as a Linked Server in SQL Server) suggests that it could be used to glue these front end tools to SFDC, but a closer reading of the documentation suggests that this will incur large performance issues as the database grows in size -- because of the way that SQL Server will first pull down the entire content of the table being queried or updated.

I recognise that the solution to this is to rewrite the query to use the SQL Server's 'OPENQUERY' syntax, but it seems (to me) highly unlikely that an off-the-shelf forms engine or reporting tool would be capable of generating SQL with this 'OPENQUERY' syntax.

Have you encountered this sort of use of SFDC before? Is there something that I'm missing?

If there isn't any obvious solution to the issue above, I guess our options are:

- Using DBAmp to replicate data down to SQL Server, and just using the 'generic' tools against SQL Server
- Finding SFDC / DBAmp 'aware' tools for the forms and reporting engines (any pointers?)
- Not use SFDC like this

Has anybody been down this path before? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Kerry
Hi,
Am new to APEX,
Was wondering if its possible to use the APEX apis to communicate with a outside system.
I have a web based application for sending emails to people.I was wondering, If it would be possible for me  to do the actual work of mailing on my own site and not on Sales Force.

regards
Krylor

• March 12, 2007