• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a javascript button on a custom object and want to call it from visualforcepage. It works on standard page layout but on visualforce page gives, URL does not exist error.
<apex:commandButton value="Validate" action="{!URLFOR($Action.Custom_Object__c.Custom_Button_Name, Custom_Object__c.Id, null, true)}" id="validateButton" rerender="pgBlock"/> 
Any help is greatly appreciated
I am trying to access a file from a website through httpcallout and upload it in salesforce. Buts the file is huge.
hitting the governer limit. need help to find out better ways to bring this zip file in and extract to import data in salesforce. the data is in text format
I have a javascript button on a custom object and want to call it from visualforcepage. It works on standard page layout but on visualforce page gives, URL does not exist error.
<apex:commandButton value="Validate" action="{!URLFOR($Action.Custom_Object__c.Custom_Button_Name, Custom_Object__c.Id, null, true)}" id="validateButton" rerender="pgBlock"/> 
Any help is greatly appreciated

Anyone knows how to get around this size limit for HTTPResponse for WebCallouts?...it gives me the below error:

System.calloutException: maximum size limit exceeded 3000000

Any help is appreciated.