• Director, Digital Global Sales Operations
  • InComm

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to compare the contents of 2 checkbox fields. If they both are checked, I want the new field to display "Digital and Physical".
If the digital checkbox field is checked, but the physical one is not, then I want to display "Digital Only".
If the physical checkbox field is checked but the digital one is not, then I want to display "Physical Only".
If neither fields are checked, then I want to display "Neither".

Here is what I have now and I am having problems:

IF(AND(Channel_Digital_Distribution__c, Channel_Physical_Fulfillment__c,"Digital and Physical"),
IF(AND(NOT(Channel_Digital_Distribution__c), Channel_Physical_Fulfillment__c,"Physical only"),
IF(AND(NOT(Channel_Physical_Distribution__c), Channel_Digital_Fulfillment__c,"Digital only"),
"Neither")))

The error message says: "Incorrect parameter type for function 'AND()', Expected Boolean, received Text" and highlights the "Digital and Physical". I can't get any further. Can someone see what is wrong here?

Thanks,
Jane
We have recently had a customer reply vis email using the subject line of a Closed Case. The emails thus got added to a Closed Case and got lost.

Is there a way to create a WFR to trigger an email alert to the Case owner that an email was added to their closed case? I can see how I can build the rule using

AND IsClosed , .........
but there does not appear to be a way to determine when an email was added. I thought about using a Power of One trick but I cannot do a roll-up summary on thte Emails related list on the case.  

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Jane
We have recently had a customer reply vis email using the subject line of a Closed Case. The emails thus got added to a Closed Case and got lost.

Is there a way to create a WFR to trigger an email alert to the Case owner that an email was added to their closed case? I can see how I can build the rule using

AND IsClosed , .........
but there does not appear to be a way to determine when an email was added. I thought about using a Power of One trick but I cannot do a roll-up summary on thte Emails related list on the case.  

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Jane

AND IsClosed , .........

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Jane