Questions
    Replies
Hi Folks ,

Can anyone help me out with this query?

How many Unique ids can be created ?

Thanks in Advance .

• December 26, 2013
Discription :
1.       Create a custom button called Send Funding Email for Account detail page.

2.       Clicking this button should send out an email to the corresponding owner of the Account record.

3.       The email body should contain an Xml containing the following

·         Field details of all fields on the Account page layout

·         Field Details of all the Contact records associated with the Account record in consideration.

Welcomes any code sample was there to implement these.
Hi,

I have two text field A & B and one checkbox. I want when i click the check box address from A will get copy to B before saving.
Could you please suggest what should i do. Weather a trigger, Workflow or formula field.

Regards
Here are the requirement details :

Create picklist field on Credit Score Category Lead having values (Good / Acceptable / Bad).

Create a another number field called Credit Score on Lead. The value for this field will depend on the Credit Score Category field as follows

· Credit Score category is Good then Credit Score should be set to 850.

· Credit score category is Acceptable then Credit Score should be set to 720.

· Credit score category is Bad then Credit Score should be set to 500.

Create a trigger that will encompass the above logic to set the value for the Credit Score field.

The Credit Score values should be configurable for each Credit Score category and should allow the user to modify the same without performing any code changes to the above mentioned logic. (Use custom setting).

Welcomes any sample trigger code for the same, & steps for custom setting.