• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am creating 2 apps, one native and one hybrid, using the Salesforce iOS Mobile SDK.
I am trying to create a custom login page instead of the default salesforce login page, is there a way to do that?

I have tried to create a community, and creates a custom login page for it, VF page and Custom Controller.
I then inserted this page's URL in the login url in my mobile app, but it didnt work.
Though this page works fine when from the web.

Is there a way to do a custom login page for Native and Hybrid Apps ???
Is it possible to create a native mobile app that can open a VF page in its view passing some values to it. Then navigating back to the native page.
Like if I have an iOS app that view a list of All Contacts, but I want the Contact details page to be a VF page because I might be showing and hiding fields frequently and I don't want to issue an update for the app every time I change the fields being viewed in the details page.
I want to pass the Contact.Id to the VF page to view the details and maybe edit then I can navigate back to the native page viewing the list of contacts, and maybe passing values from the VF page to another native page.
Is it possible to create a native mobile app that can open a VF page in its view passing some values to it. Then navigating back to the native page.
Like if I have an iOS app that view a list of All Contacts, but I want the Contact details page to be a VF page because I might be showing and hiding fields frequently and I don't want to issue an update for the app every time I change the fields being viewed in the details page.
I want to pass the Contact.Id to the VF page to view the details and maybe edit then I can navigate back to the native page viewing the list of contacts, and maybe passing values from the VF page to another native page.
I am creating 2 apps, one native and one hybrid, using the Salesforce iOS Mobile SDK.
I am trying to create a custom login page instead of the default salesforce login page, is there a way to do that?

I have tried to create a community, and creates a custom login page for it, VF page and Custom Controller.
I then inserted this page's URL in the login url in my mobile app, but it didnt work.
Though this page works fine when from the web.

Is there a way to do a custom login page for Native and Hybrid Apps ???

Hi,

I was going through Android Tutorial Warehouse. While doing this tutorial on update of price or quantity data on salesforce.  I am getting error 

"com.android.volley.VolleyError null pointer exception".

Please can anyone let me know where i am going wrong.

Thanks,

LH

Hello folks,

I was wondering if there was a way for me to change the login site from the standard saleforce login to a custom login page I created. I tried modifying the production url in server.xml which is suppose to be use to access a custom server and the production login url in  the loginservermanager.java in the Mobile sdk itself. When I do that it throws a null error when trying to install the apk. Is there a proper way for me to change the login page or at least make my custom page the first thing in the app before logging into salesforce?

Thanks in adavance for any replies or views. 

Hi,

I was going through Android Tutorial Warehouse. While doing this tutorial on update of price or quantity data on salesforce.  I am getting error 

"com.android.volley.VolleyError null pointer exception".

Please can anyone let me know where i am going wrong.

Thanks,

LH