• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

The Manage button is not enabled in the All communities set up(Used to customise tabs for community users) . Please find the attached screenshot. I greatly appreciate your help in this.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,
​Christwin
Hi All,

We need to filter a standard listview based on a field value.

Could someone please let us know how to acomplish this.

Thanks and Regards,
Christwin

Hi,

We need to have a suggesiton list like an Apex Input text field which should act like a Suggestion List i.e When values are entered it should check for that against a list in the Controller of the page and provide Suggestions as a list below. This Input Text is Expected to be in a Table.
Could someone please help up with this.

Thanks and Regards,
Christwin
Hi All,

Popup alert

Could someone please let us know if it is possible to remove the message " This Page at https://salesforce.com Says" from the pop up page. this is the normal javascript alert message.

Thank you,

Regards,
Christwin

Hi All,

Could someone please let us know if it is possible to increase the width of the standard button "New" in the list view.

Thank you,

Regards,
Christwin
Hi All,

We have a Table which has a columns containing a link which navigates to a Page when the link (Button) is clicked. We need to freeze the Actions in the row (i.e disable Picklists,Links and Disable only specific values in another picklist ) based on the status (a custom text field ) literally to be "Complete" status. When the Row status is Complete the fields should be disabled.

Could someone please guide us in achieving this.

Thank you for your support,

Regards,
Christwin
Hi All,

Can we get the Discussion forum Solutions be mailed to more that one Email Id.
Kinldy let us know possibilities.

Thanks and Regards,
Christwin
Hi All,

I need to create an Instance of an Object at runtime. I change the ObjectType string at runtime in the below code.

String ObjectType = 'Cars__c';
Type t = Type.forName(ObjectType);
 sObject newObj = t.newInstance();
newObj.Name = 'test';
insert newObj;

I get an error like  "Compile Error: Illegal assignment from Object to SObject "

Anywere in the code I should not have the hardcoded APIs like Cars__c. I get all these from custom settings.Could someone please guide me.
Kindly also let us know the difference between SObject and Object.
Thanks and Regards,
Chirstwin
Hi All,

I get the Below Error When I Initialise an S Object Instance. Could Some one Please let me know how I can Initialise it.

Public Sobject NewSObject = New SObject(); 

Error: Constructor not defined: [SObject].<Constructor>()

Thanks and Regards,
Christwin
Hi All,

I Use The Below Code to Give a Lookup
List<SObject> InstanceType = New List<SObject>();
for(Sobject temp:InstanceType){
ViewPIP__c ViewPIPInstance = New ViewPIP__c();
String EvntId = String.ValueOf(temp.get('SitEduTest__Event_Id__r.ID'));
ViewPIPInstance.ForEvent__c = EvntId;

Where SitEduTest__Event_Id__c is Lookup in the Object(SitEduTest__Internal_Exam__c) in the SObject List. I get 
"System.SObjectException: Invalid field SitEduTest__Event_Id__r.ID for SitEduTest__Internal_Exam__c"

Could Some One Please Guide me in this

Greatly appreciate your Help.

Regards,
Christwin

Where
Hi All,

We need to Download the data Displayed in a VF Table in a VF page to a CSV or an Excel file on a button Click.

Could someone please suggest a method to get this done.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,
Christwin

Hi,

How to create an Object Instance with type Specified at run time in Salesforce.Can Anyone help me to solve this issue.
Hi ,

Can I use $ in my IFrame src component in my Home Page Component. We need this to get the Package Prefix in Front of the page in an another Org. We right now hard code it like /apex/NameSpace__PageName. Kindly let us know if there another was of not hard coding this.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,
Christwin
Hi When I install my Managed Package in a new Developer Org,I am unable to get the profiles. I get all the other components but Profiles are not installed in the New Org.
Hi All,

Popup alert

Could someone please let us know if it is possible to remove the message " This Page at https://salesforce.com Says" from the pop up page. this is the normal javascript alert message.

Thank you,

Regards,
Christwin

Hi All,

Can we get the Discussion forum Solutions be mailed to more that one Email Id.
Kinldy let us know possibilities.

Thanks and Regards,
Christwin
Hi All,

I need to create an Instance of an Object at runtime. I change the ObjectType string at runtime in the below code.

String ObjectType = 'Cars__c';
Type t = Type.forName(ObjectType);
 sObject newObj = t.newInstance();
newObj.Name = 'test';
insert newObj;

I get an error like  "Compile Error: Illegal assignment from Object to SObject "

Anywere in the code I should not have the hardcoded APIs like Cars__c. I get all these from custom settings.Could someone please guide me.
Kindly also let us know the difference between SObject and Object.
Thanks and Regards,
Chirstwin
Hi,

The Manage button is not enabled in the All communities set up(Used to customise tabs for community users) . Please find the attached screenshot. I greatly appreciate your help in this.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,
​Christwin
Hi All,

We need to filter a standard listview based on a field value.

Could someone please let us know how to acomplish this.

Thanks and Regards,
Christwin

Hi All,

I Use The Below Code to Give a Lookup
List<SObject> InstanceType = New List<SObject>();
for(Sobject temp:InstanceType){
ViewPIP__c ViewPIPInstance = New ViewPIP__c();
String EvntId = String.ValueOf(temp.get('SitEduTest__Event_Id__r.ID'));
ViewPIPInstance.ForEvent__c = EvntId;

Where SitEduTest__Event_Id__c is Lookup in the Object(SitEduTest__Internal_Exam__c) in the SObject List. I get 
"System.SObjectException: Invalid field SitEduTest__Event_Id__r.ID for SitEduTest__Internal_Exam__c"

Could Some One Please Guide me in this

Greatly appreciate your Help.

Regards,
Christwin

Where
Hi,

How to create an Object Instance with type Specified at run time in Salesforce.Can Anyone help me to solve this issue.
Hi When I install my Managed Package in a new Developer Org,I am unable to get the profiles. I get all the other components but Profiles are not installed in the New Org.