• Sr. Information Systems Manager
  • Build It Green

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When I post to a case's Chatter feed as an internal user, I am able to return a FeedItem for the record with this SOQL query:
SELECT Body,Id FROM FeedItem WHERE ParentId = '500q0000009Xf8AAAS'
When I log in to our Partner Community as a communities user and do the same thing (on the same case), the post is visible on the case feed, but the above query does not return the new post.

How can I access feed items created by a community user in code?
Trying to set up Process Builder to deactivate portal users 180 days after last activation / last login, and send notification 30 days and 7 days prior to deactivation.  Almost everything seems to be working in my favor, except I can't seem to select any of the Email Alerts I created on the User object.

Here's an email alert I created:

The Email Alert

And here's Process Builder, where I can't select the email alert I created (or any other User email alerts)

Process Builder - Select Action - Email Alert

Is this a known limitation?  Are there any workarounds, short of using Visual Workflow?
I've created a flow using Visual Workflow, whose purpose is for web users to sign up for one of a series of upcoming events (tracked as Campaigns in our org).  On the main screen for the flow, I've created a picklist populated by a Dynamic Choice, which contains the campaign options.

All works well when logged into Salesforce.  I can run the flow, and the campaign options I want show up in the picklist.  I can embed it in a Visualforce page, and view that page within Salesforce, and everything is fine. The problem is when I create a force.com site and put the Visualforce page there.  Then everything shows up except the dynamic choices.

I am aware of Public Access Settings on sites, and yes, I did remember to make Campaigns available (read-only) to the users of the site I created.  Incidentally, I did further testing and experienced the same issue with a custom object as I did with campaigns (the dynamic custom-object choices I defined displayed everywhere except on the force.com site, despite my public access settings adjustments).

Thanks so much in advance for any help you can provide!
When I post to a case's Chatter feed as an internal user, I am able to return a FeedItem for the record with this SOQL query:
SELECT Body,Id FROM FeedItem WHERE ParentId = '500q0000009Xf8AAAS'
When I log in to our Partner Community as a communities user and do the same thing (on the same case), the post is visible on the case feed, but the above query does not return the new post.

How can I access feed items created by a community user in code?
I've received an email from Salesforce which says "You have one or more certificates in your Salesforce org that will expire soon." However, I cannot find any of our orgs with that ID. It is neither our production or any sandbox. Our certificates also seem fine for another year. Could this be an old org that has since been deleted?
Please suggest me the best.

Thanks
Hi I am looking for a easy way to print or export a large Field Dependency matrix in excel. I am new to saleforce please guide me with complete details.
  • January 30, 2014
I've created a flow using Visual Workflow, whose purpose is for web users to sign up for one of a series of upcoming events (tracked as Campaigns in our org).  On the main screen for the flow, I've created a picklist populated by a Dynamic Choice, which contains the campaign options.

All works well when logged into Salesforce.  I can run the flow, and the campaign options I want show up in the picklist.  I can embed it in a Visualforce page, and view that page within Salesforce, and everything is fine. The problem is when I create a force.com site and put the Visualforce page there.  Then everything shows up except the dynamic choices.

I am aware of Public Access Settings on sites, and yes, I did remember to make Campaigns available (read-only) to the users of the site I created.  Incidentally, I did further testing and experienced the same issue with a custom object as I did with campaigns (the dynamic custom-object choices I defined displayed everywhere except on the force.com site, despite my public access settings adjustments).

Thanks so much in advance for any help you can provide!

I have created a Dynamic Choice in my VWF that queries Users that match a RoleId (looked up previously).  This works and I can see the users in the dropdown list.  The problem is that whenever I try to adjust the settings of the dynamic choice to sort the Users (doesn't matter which field I try to sort by) I receive an error:

Error: Correct the invalid field entries.

No fields are highlighted in red (which is normal behavior when you get this error).  The only thing that allows me to save at this point is to deselect the checkbox  for "Sort results by:".

Is this a bug or if not why can't I sort these records?

Hi

In record sharing if we add the record to All Internal Users,So for which type of users the record is shared.

I need to know the User's profile which come under All Internal Users.

If any one know about this please help me.