• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
After Winter release we encountered an issue for our .Net integration related to Soap API schema WSDL.
It is a known issue with the XML serialization class from .NET Framework all versions. The XMLSerializer code generation component cannot handle the XSD definitions that have only one element and the occurrence of the element is unbounded.
This is the case with the newly introduced classes ListViewRecord and ListViewRecordColumn from Salesforce API 32.0.
We had to manually modify the schema and altered the constructors for those 2 classes mentioned above by adding an extra dummy attribute.
This way the XMLSerializer code generator will use the proper XmlSerialization attributes for the constructor.

There should be a way to update WSDL from Salesforce to support .Net integration without manually update

Thank you! 

Hi all,

I have deployed  my App included all objects and tabs from SandBox to production. But problem is I am not able to see the tabs under particular App.

I chekecd with the Create -> tabs option , all tabs are available there, But not visible in Accessioning app. Is ther anything wrong in deploymenyt, I cheked the result fo deployment also there is no error, Please help ASAp

Regards

Raman

Hi Guys,

I'm running into the issue while working with a trigger. The query is something like:

[select Id from Lead where Name in :newNames and Phone in :newPhones]

It works fine when the newNames values are {'Harry Zhang', 'Tom'}, but if the values are {'/// ////', '__ __'} or some othe special characters like '-, ., *, the non-selective queries error happen. Can anyone give any suggestion why these special characters would cause the error? 

To be clear, this is not a syntax error with the query, even the newNames with the value of {'/// ////', '__ __'} can get the correct lead in the system log window, it just doesn't work in the trigger. Following are details about non-selective queries issue from SF documentation.

For more efficient SOQL queries, particularly for queries inside of triggers, use selective (indexed) queries. Selective queries filter on primary keys, foreign keys, names, audit dates (such as LastModifiedDate), or External ID fields. In large organizations, non-selective queries could be stopped at runtime in order to prevent very long running operation times. If you need them for your application, contact your salesforce.com representative.

Note: If you use a non-selective query in a trigger against an object that contains more than 100000 records an error is generated. You should include indexed fields in the WHERE clause to avoid these exceptions.