• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
All,

I have a requirement in which I have to create a record in which I can select the owner, not default to the login user as the owner. IS there any way to accomplish this?

Regards

All,

This looks simple but I am not able to figure out how to do it.I have a vf page with apex controller. URL hahs some parameters. On page load from the url I get the parent account and in a drop down display the parent and its direct children. Now if the child doesnt exist I craete a button 
<apex:commandbutton action="{!URLFOR($Action.Account.New, $ObjectType.Account)}" title="New Site" value="New Site" oncomplete="alert('hello');"> </apex:commandbutton> . It takes me to create account but how do I return back to my original page and refresh that dropdown or call the constructor to rerender.

Also tried  
<apex:commandLink value="Add Account" action="/001/e?retURL=/apex/est?id=a0JG000000Q3Dqg&accid=001G000001FrCLc&accname=Fremont+Senior+High" target="_blank"/>

The salesforce default beaviour after create it so to take to detail page so how do I overcome this.
Any help is appreciated.
All,

I have a requirement in which I have a lookup filed and a multiselect picklist and based on the Account object(lookup) selected it should display main account and all its child account on the multiselect picklist.Is it possible to do it using standard salesforce functionalty. I know we can do this using vsiulaforce and apex but for only this functionality I do not want to create a new vf page and controller class.

Thanks
All,

I have a requirement in which I have to create a record in which I can select the owner, not default to the login user as the owner. IS there any way to accomplish this?

Regards

All,

I have a requirement in which I have a lookup filed and a multiselect picklist and based on the Account object(lookup) selected it should display main account and all its child account on the multiselect picklist.Is it possible to do it using standard salesforce functionalty. I know we can do this using vsiulaforce and apex but for only this functionality I do not want to create a new vf page and controller class.

Thanks
Hello,

I have created a manged package and is on AppExchange. Now I want to make chnages to the earlier version and also adding new features(I wanted to modify/delete custom fields,custom objects,vf pages and apex classes too) I cant figure out how to it. I have gone through ISV guide and also https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=publish_upgrades.htm&language=en_US.
It might be a stupid question but where can I modify it. I created a new dev org and installed my managed package there but I cant make any of those changes but in the document it says developer can make those chnages.

Do i need to login to the old dev org on which I made the package to modify? I am stuck, it must be a very basic thing that I am not able to understand

Thanks.