• Salesforce Technical Architect
  • Fujitsu

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have integrated Azure AD SSO successfully with Salesforce for our staff, but I am finding it more difficult to setup similar SSO settings for Azure AD B2C with Communities. The idea here is Azure AD B2C has our client accounts and we want to open up Communities to them, has anyone had any experience with this setup?
Errors appear to be on the Azure side currently:
Message: AADSTS50020: User account 'MyName@hotmail.com' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'My Company Name' and cannot access the application 'https://MyCompanyName.force.com' in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.

Hi,

Am trying to move my entire code from one developer org to another developer org. We have overriden some buttons on custom objects with visualforce pages in first org. Now when am trying to move the code using eclipse, because of tab overriden, it is showing error about synchronisation. Is there any another way to move entire code?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Shashi