• Member since 2014
  • Salesforce.com Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am on the Trailhead = UX Prototyping Basics: Iterate on Your Prototype and I cannot get the Apex Controller, limit the account, contact and lead SOQL to return 5 records.  Can someone help me with what the code should be for this?
User-added imageUser-added image
Can you please help me with what the correct code is to set the limiting query results to 5?
On the Salesforce Content Overview page, is there a way to get rid of the popular tags, recent activity and the Most active contributors page blocks. I wanted to know if I can avoid coding. 
I had already dropped this issue earlier, but didnt got the resolution.

While creating a new Opportunity, there are few vanilla fields i.e. "Close Date", "Probability" as static in system.
We can not make modifications in these fields.
"Probability": We don't need this field in system at all as it's not fitting as per business culture - It has to be removed.
"Close Date": It should not be mandatory, 
Although we had created a workflow which will automatically populate "Close Date" as system date depending on an another field "Stage".

While creating a new opportunity it should not be mandatory at all.

We are using "Professional Edition" with Workflows and APIs as Add-ons. 
Kindly let me know if this can be done if i can purchase anything?
I just need resolution here, as users are facing challenges and this effects our complete “Sales Pipeline”User-added image

I just added a new custom web tab with a simple url as http://www.google.com , after saving if I go that web tab it shows blank and no google page.

Kindly help as i am trying to do some serious work ( showing google.com is just a small thing but nfortunatly stuck here)

Thanks