• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
Anybody prepared or  have Salesforce Lightning Experience research analysis report? Means Salesforce Lightning Experience draw backs and it supports to which components and not support to which components(example: it wont support for custom buttons).

Please share me that, its little bit urgent.

Thanks
Babu
Hi,
I want build an application, that is we have to get the probing question. based on the answer the next should appear. If anybody knows please provide me the answer.

Thanks
Hi,

How can we create custom audit fields for account in salesforce?
Example: for every object there are system audit fields are there. those are Last Modified Date and Last modified By etc.

I want to create Last Modified Date and Last Modified By fields. Here Condition is if any body updated the particulatr section that user name and modified should be display.

Please if anybody have idea please let me know.

Thanks
Babu
I want to send an email when the record is created.Example when the data comes from the informatica (ETL) to salesforce, another object record will be created and after the it will send the email.
The mails might be bulk emails or individual emails (morethan 400) with attachment.

Any body have any idea how to write code. Please help
I want to delete the data I mean we do field value is null. and needs to delete the attachments in the Notes & Attachment section.
If you have any code please share.
I am new to write trigger. how to write a trigger to retrieve last 7 yrs old data and have to purge the data? If any one have the code please share. It will be very helpful for me.
Hi
Anybody have codefor integarion between salesforce and .net?

If any body have Please send me. It will be helpful to me..

Thanks
Babu
Hi is there a way to learn webservices easily, Please give me suggestion how to learn webservices?

Thanks
Babu
I want to delete the data I mean we do field value is null. and needs to delete the attachments in the Notes & Attachment section.
If you have any code please share.
I am new to write trigger. how to write a trigger to retrieve last 7 yrs old data and have to purge the data? If any one have the code please share. It will be very helpful for me.