• -2 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm new to Lightning components and am experimenting with my first app displaying a list of records from a custom object (Aircraft_Relationship__c); each record will include fields from two other related objects (master-detail to Aircraft__c and lookup to Account (field is  Account is Aircraft_User__c). The listing of the primary object (Aircraft_Relationship__c) works fine.

For the life of me I cannot figure out why when I launch the app the related fields do not appear; I've reviewed the documentation and from what I understand the dot notation is supposed to work in traversing these relationships (as I'm familiar with in VF).

Any help would be appreciated (am I missing something obvious?)

Hre's Apex controller pulling the related fields:
public with sharing class auraAClisting {

@AuraEnabled
    public static List<Aircraft_Relationship__c> findAll() {
        return [SELECT id, name,status__c,ownership__c,Aircraft__r.name,aircraft__r.id,New_Used__c,Model__c,Aircraft_User__c,Aircraft_User__r.name,Owner__c,Owner__r.name FROM Aircraft_Relationship__c where status__c = 'Delivered' LIMIT 50];
    }
}
Here's the client-side controller:
({
    doInit : function(component, event) {
        var action = component.get("c.findAll");
        action.setCallback(this, function(a) {
            component.set("v.acr", a.getReturnValue());
        });
        $A.enqueueAction(action);
    }
})
And the component:
<aura:component controller="auraAClisting">
    <aura:attribute name="acr" type="Aircraft_Relationship__c[]"/>
    <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}" />
    <ul class="list-group">
        <aura:iteration items="{!v.acr}" var="ac">
            <li class="list-group-item">
                <a href="{! '/' + ac.Id }">
                    <p>{!ac.Name}</p>             <-- DISPLAYS VALUE in APP
                    <p>{!ac.Aircraft__c}</p>      <-- DISPLAYS VALUE in APP
                    <p>{!ac.Aircraft__r.id}</p>   <-- NOTHING APPEARS in APP
                </a>
            </li>
        </aura:iteration>
    </ul>
</aura:component>
I'm fairly new to the world of SSO and SAML and I'm trying to figure out the best approach to solve this challenge. We have a third-party application that we will be presenting through an iframe for our users. It's a secured site and we want to leverage SSO so a user clicking on the tab that is hosting the iframe will automatically gain access to this third-party app (if the app is accessed outside of SFDC, they will obviously be prompted for their user name and password). 

I've already done some initial work in our sandbox and set up SFDC as the identity provider and set up the third party (service provider) as a connected app. We've selected SAML 2 and the endpoints have been identified.

What I'm a stuck/unclear is how does the service provider identify the user that is attempting to access their app through SFDC and then authenticate them against SFDC? Also do I even need to populate the federated IDs on the user object? The service provider had all our relevant usernames loaded into their system.

I've been looking through docs on SSO/SAML and can't figure out the answer. I'm not sure what direction to go at this point. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.
I'm fairly new to the world of SSO and SAML and I'm trying to figure out the best approach to solve this challenge. We have a third-party application that we will be presenting through an iframe for our users. It's a secured site and we want to leverage SSO so a user clicking on the tab that is hosting the iframe will automatically gain access to this third-party app (if the app is accessed outside of SFDC, they will obviously be prompted for their user name and password). 

I've already done some initial work in our sandbox and set up SFDC as the identity provider and set up the third party (service provider) as a connected app. We've selected SAML 2 and the endpoints have been identified.

What I'm a stuck/unclear is how does the service provider identify the user that is attempting to access their app through SFDC and then authenticate them against SFDC? Also do I even need to populate the federated IDs on the user object? The service provider had all our relevant usernames loaded into their system.

I've been looking through docs on SSO/SAML and can't figure out the answer. I'm not sure what direction to go at this point. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.
My question concerns integration between Salesforce and Marketo. In Marketo, there is an automatic sync between Marketo and Salesforce. But, it is also possible to push leads to Salesforce using a trigger that syncs the lead to Salesforce.

I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way to, either with Apex or otherwise, to go the OPPOSITE way. That is, to have a trigger that syncs that lead to Marketo, for example, any time a lead is created or updated.

I'm new to Lightning components and am experimenting with my first app displaying a list of records from a custom object (Aircraft_Relationship__c); each record will include fields from two other related objects (master-detail to Aircraft__c and lookup to Account (field is  Account is Aircraft_User__c). The listing of the primary object (Aircraft_Relationship__c) works fine.

For the life of me I cannot figure out why when I launch the app the related fields do not appear; I've reviewed the documentation and from what I understand the dot notation is supposed to work in traversing these relationships (as I'm familiar with in VF).

Any help would be appreciated (am I missing something obvious?)

Hre's Apex controller pulling the related fields:
public with sharing class auraAClisting {

@AuraEnabled
    public static List<Aircraft_Relationship__c> findAll() {
        return [SELECT id, name,status__c,ownership__c,Aircraft__r.name,aircraft__r.id,New_Used__c,Model__c,Aircraft_User__c,Aircraft_User__r.name,Owner__c,Owner__r.name FROM Aircraft_Relationship__c where status__c = 'Delivered' LIMIT 50];
    }
}
Here's the client-side controller:
({
    doInit : function(component, event) {
        var action = component.get("c.findAll");
        action.setCallback(this, function(a) {
            component.set("v.acr", a.getReturnValue());
        });
        $A.enqueueAction(action);
    }
})