• Coastal Cloud

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to change the colors of individual text on a dashboard component.  For example I have Red, Yellow and Green and I want to have each color displayed on the bar chart.  I would even be ok with the bars being each color.  I just think it would look better to display Red as Red, Green as Green etc.
Hello Everyone,

I have a strange scenerio that I am not sure is possible.  What I am trying to do is take a date/time field and a number field and get another date time field.  So the use case is the client has a start date and time (date/time field) and a the duration (number field) the duration is the total hours worked.  The idea is to get the end time from the start date and time and the duration.  Now I if this does not work I may propose trying to use two date/time fields to get the duration.  If that is easier what would the formula be for the duration field.  Thank you for your help.  
Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to change the colors of individual text on a dashboard component.  For example I have Red, Yellow and Green and I want to have each color displayed on the bar chart.  I would even be ok with the bars being each color.  I just think it would look better to display Red as Red, Green as Green etc.
Hello Everyone,

I have a strange scenerio that I am not sure is possible.  What I am trying to do is take a date/time field and a number field and get another date time field.  So the use case is the client has a start date and time (date/time field) and a the duration (number field) the duration is the total hours worked.  The idea is to get the end time from the start date and time and the duration.  Now I if this does not work I may propose trying to use two date/time fields to get the duration.  If that is easier what would the formula be for the duration field.  Thank you for your help.