OR(
    Account.BillingState = "AR",
    Account.BillingState = "GA",
    Account.BillingState = "KS",
    Account.BillingState = "MI",
    Account.BillingState = "WA"),
OR(
    ISPICKVAL(Resident_Water_Responsibility__c, "from the main to the home."),
    ISPICKVAL(Resident_Water_Responsibility__c, "from the main to the shut-off valves of the home's interior supply lines.")),
    "High Claim w/ Water Extension"),

IF(AND(
    Account.BillingState = "CA",
OR(
    ISPICKVAL(Resident_Water_Responsibility__c, "from the main to the shut-off valves of the home's interior supply lines.")),"California w/ Water Extension")),

IF(AND(
OR(
    Account.BillingState <> "CA",
    Account.BillingState <> "AR",
    Account.BillingState <> "GA",
    Account.BillingState <> "KS",
    Account.BillingState <> "MI",
    Account.BillingState <> "WA"),
OR(
    ISPICKVAL(Resident_Water_Responsibility__c, "from the main to the shut-off valves of the home's interior supply lines.")),
    "Low Claim w/ Water Extension")),

IF(AND(
OR(
OR(
    NOT(ISPICKVAL(Resident_Water_Responsibility__c, "from the main to the home.")),
    NOT(ISPICKVAL(Resident_Water_Responsibility__c, "from the main to the shut-off valves of the home's interior supply lines.")),
    "High Claim"))),

IF(AND(
    Account.BillingState = CA,
OR(
    NOT(ISPICKVAL(Resident_Water_Responsibility__c, "from the main to the shut-off valves of the home's interior supply lines.")),"CA Claim"))),
    "Low Claim")

• September 20, 2022
I created a formula text field called Q: with a formula value of "What escalations will be avoided with Footbridge intervention (check all that apply): ", added it to an action on the case layout.
Now we cannot save a new case. Here is the Error: 
Q: data value too large: What escalations will be avoided with Footbridge intervention (check all that apply): (max length=75)

I have since deleted the field and still am getting the same error. BUT ONLY IN LIGHTNING - can create in Clssic. HALP??? Any help is appreciated.
  • August 03, 2022
We created a Custom Probability % field on the Opportunity. User would like it to pre-populate with a given value based on the Stage and also be able to edit the percentage as needed. I tried a formula below (which is probably not correct) and received "Error: Field StageName may not be used in this type of formula" 
  • IF(StageName=ISPICKVAL("5 - Contract in Process"),90,(IF(StageName=ISPICKVAL("4 - Negotiate Terms"),75,(IF(StageName=ISPICKVAL("3 - Obtaining Approval"),25,(IF(StageName=ISPICKVAL("2 - Expressed Interest"),10," ")))))))
Where do I go from here, please? 
  • March 23, 2022
Error message from Conga:
There was an issue sending the email through the Salesforce API. (EMAIL_EXTERNAL_TRANSPORT_TOKEN_ERROR: Missing refresh token. User might not have been authorized.)

Outlook integration is turned on
We added high velocity sales. tried removing myself from HVS permission set. No joy.
  1. Outlook integration is turned on
  2. When I Test Deliverability using my corporate email I DO get the 32 test emails
  3. And deliverability settings are 
​​​​​​​User-added image
User-added imageUser-added image
  • August 13, 2020
We are no longer getting data back from our external database. Just wonder if it coincides withthe relase?
  • February 08, 2016
IF(AND(

OR(
OR(
    "High Claim w/ Water Extension"),

IF(AND(
    Account.BillingState = "CA",
OR(
    ISPICKVAL(Resident_Water_Responsibility__c, "from the main to the shut-off valves of the home's interior supply lines.")),"California w/ Water Extension")),

IF(AND(
OR(
    Account.BillingState <> "CA",
    Account.BillingState <> "AR",
    Account.BillingState <> "GA",
    Account.BillingState <> "KS",
    Account.BillingState <> "MI",
    Account.BillingState <> "WA"),
OR(
    "Low Claim w/ Water Extension")),

IF(AND(
OR(
OR(
    NOT(ISPICKVAL(Resident_Water_Responsibility__c, "from the main to the shut-off valves of the home's interior supply lines.")),
    "High Claim"))),

IF(AND(
    Account.BillingState = CA,
OR(
    NOT(ISPICKVAL(Resident_Water_Responsibility__c, "from the main to the shut-off valves of the home's interior supply lines.")),"CA Claim"))),
    "Low Claim")

• September 20, 2022
I created a formula text field called Q: with a formula value of "What escalations will be avoided with Footbridge intervention (check all that apply): ", added it to an action on the case layout.
Now we cannot save a new case. Here is the Error: 
Q: data value too large: What escalations will be avoided with Footbridge intervention (check all that apply): (max length=75)

I have since deleted the field and still am getting the same error. BUT ONLY IN LIGHTNING - can create in Clssic. HALP??? Any help is appreciated.
  • August 03, 2022
We created a Custom Probability % field on the Opportunity. User would like it to pre-populate with a given value based on the Stage and also be able to edit the percentage as needed. I tried a formula below (which is probably not correct) and received "Error: Field StageName may not be used in this type of formula" 
  • IF(StageName=ISPICKVAL("5 - Contract in Process"),90,(IF(StageName=ISPICKVAL("4 - Negotiate Terms"),75,(IF(StageName=ISPICKVAL("3 - Obtaining Approval"),25,(IF(StageName=ISPICKVAL("2 - Expressed Interest"),10," ")))))))
Where do I go from here, please? 
  • March 23, 2022
Error message from Conga:
There was an issue sending the email through the Salesforce API. (EMAIL_EXTERNAL_TRANSPORT_TOKEN_ERROR: Missing refresh token. User might not have been authorized.)

Outlook integration is turned on
We added high velocity sales. tried removing myself from HVS permission set. No joy.
  1. Outlook integration is turned on
  2. When I Test Deliverability using my corporate email I DO get the 32 test emails
  3. And deliverability settings are 
​​​​​​​User-added image
User-added imageUser-added image
  • August 13, 2020

I need to create a validation rule for when a picklist value is NOT blank, then an email address field must be required.

I have a field called "Special Request Approval" which is a dependent picklist field off of a field called "Approval Region".  The Approval Region is already a required field on the page layout.  Depending on the region chosen, the Special Request field will return the names of the managers for that region in the picklist.  If the Special Request Approval picklist is NOT blank, then I need to make the "Special Request Approval Email" address required.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks!

i have installed Action plan unmanaged EE,UE and DE  2 weeks before in production.It was working fine. last week i tried to deploy some classes and pages into production using changesets. The deployment validation failed as most of the Action Plan classes were below 75%code coverage .I tried deploying using Eclipse IDE .The deployment failed giving list of Action Plan Classes.I am unable to deploy anything in production except to make changes manually.

Do anyone know if there is issue with this app.

We have another Action Plan V2 Managed .We are planning to uninstall Action Plan V3 unmanaged and install this one in production. is it a good idea or Action Plan V2 managed is also having classes with 75% less code coverage.

• June 21, 2011
Is there a prescribed way to manage the saving of phone numbers in a desired format? 5555551212 or 555 555-1212 would automatically be saved as (555) 555-1212 etc.? I notice on a user form, the field has built in phone formatting while typing. Any way to do that?