• Accenture

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

I am running with one issue while using Einstein Next Best Action, I am creating an advanced formula that does use the current user record's picklist field ($User) as given below. 

IF(TEXT($User.Rexel_Canada_Division__c) == "Corporate", TRUE,FALSE)

I am able to save the formula however it's not resulting in any recommendation. However, when I am referring to any other user field it does works. 

NOTE:- ISPICKVAL() and TEXT() formula is not working only for the user picklist fields. However, this works for the $Record picklist values.

Please let me know if you have any alternatives or any salesforce limitations.
Hi All,

The expected scenario is on click of a button it should open a subtab in the service console.
Below is the code which i have put in the button java script code. However its not working and throwing the below error. Please do help.

// Start of the CODE

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/25.0/connection.js")} 
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/25.0/apex.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/25.0/integration.js")}

function testGetFocusedPrimaryTabId() {
            sforce.console.getFocusedPrimaryTabId(showTabId);
        }
var showTabId = function showTabId(result) {
 alert('Tab ID: ' + result.id);
};

testGetFocusedPrimaryTabId();

// END of the CODE

Error thowing - can not read property getFocusedPrimaryTabId in salesforce

Regards,
Soumya Behera

Hi All,

I am tryging to update the sort order which user will change in the UI. Please let me know how my visualforce controller get to know the the sorting order. 

Regards,
Soumya Behera
Hi All,
Greets for the day.
Need your help for the below .
I am trying to create an external data source to connect with the Google Drive. However i am not able to get the Type as : Files Connect: Google Drive  .  Although i have already enable the file connecton setting.
Please do let me know how this option will be available in the dropdown list.

NOTE :- I am following the below salesforce provided link ( http://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=admin_files_connect_google_xds.htm ).

Please do let me know if  you guys have any suggestion.

Regards,
Soumya Behera

Hi All,

In the development box , i have marked one of the custom object as "Avaible for the customer portal ". So now i wanted to deploy the same attribute/property to other org. I have tried to fetch all the attribute of that particular custom object , however i have not find anything with the customerportal .
Can somebody guide that whether we do have any attribute or we need to do manual post deployment steps.

Regards,
Soumya Behera
What is the difference between fast update and records update in flows ? 
1) when we should use Fast Update & when we should use Records Update .
2) Benifits of each one .

Regards,
Soumya Ranjan+
Hi Fokes,

I have an requirment where i need to assgin an permission based on the some codition. So can it be possible through code to assign permission set to the user. 
Need to do by Apex coding. Please guide .
Regards,
Ranjan
The requirment is like when i am updating the account field (Active__C type boolean) as True /False then i need to update the Active/False contacts as input for the account active field. For example for an Account 1 (whcih is active) there are two contacts (Cont1 (Active = False)& Cont2(Active = True) ). When i want to update the account's active field as False  i need to update on the contacts whose active field value is set as true and need to update the field value as False.

For this particular requiement i have used Process Builder however it in retruns in Required fields are missing: [FieldValueId] . Can somebody let me know what mistake i am doing ?

Thanks in Advance. 
Hi All,
How do i hide the visulaforce inputfield based on the one of the picklist value select without using controller ?

Regards,
Soumya Ranjan
Hello Fokes,

I am not able to login through salesforceutility with the proper username , password, proxyurl and port number . However, with the same set the credential my collegue is able to login in successfully. 
The error message is as below.
The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.

Please let me know if anybody has encounter the same issue and was able to resolve.
Regards,
Soumya
Email notification should go to user ,1 day before the task get execute  ?
How to skip managed test class to run(Twitter/Facebook) while doing test run as part of deployment . your suggestion and comments are highly appricaibale .
System has to send a mail in the customer prefer language whenever case get close ? I have to use a single Email Template. Please suggest your perforable answers .
What is salesforce radian6  ? Any simple explanation is sufficent enought ? Also please provide the relevant link to get the documentation ?
Hello Team,

So what i am trying to do it .. I want sum of total call ( PPS_CTI_Total_Calls__c )( Please see the screenshot provided below ) . For this i have written a formula in the report.  And the formula is Case.PPS_CTI_Total_Calls__c:SUM

However if you will see the screenshot the total should be 7 but its coming 4 . 
Report total

Formula which i have written is 
SuM Formula
Please help me to get the correct result.
How to change the colour of the text in the visualforce page countinuesly with in 10 sec time span ?
Hello ..

We do have some salesforce standard reports in system . Initally we were using IE8 as browser , now after the summer 14 release we will be using IE10 . However while we are testing our reports . we have found out that for one of the report , two coulmn names are getting overlapp in IE10 browser which in earlier IE8 it was less. Can anybody suggest some solution for that ??

Thanks for reading the concern.
Hello Experts,

Can somebody help me to know how do i find out which reports are being used how many times ? Is there any standard fucntionality available to know this kind of information ?
What is the difference between fast update and records update in flows ? 
1) when we should use Fast Update & when we should use Records Update .
2) Benifits of each one .

Regards,
Soumya Ranjan+
In Lightning Experience, my Flow Screen with 'Show Header' set to false still shows the header.

I am launching the flow from a Quick Action.

'Show Footer' works as expected and I am able to override the navigation with Lightning Components

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=vpm_designer_elements_screen.htm&type=5

flow screen

User-added image

Is anyone aware of any issue or limitation? I can see this being documented somewhere as "Show Header currently is not supported for quick action distributed flows"
Hi All,
We are receiving an internal server error. when I go to (any) Permission Set, Apex Class Access then hit 'Edit' we are facing this issue. How can we overcome this, please assist.

Error: An internal server error has occurred An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! Error ID: 1488824837-18844 (-1270687048)
Hi All,

The expected scenario is on click of a button it should open a subtab in the service console.
Below is the code which i have put in the button java script code. However its not working and throwing the below error. Please do help.

// Start of the CODE

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/25.0/connection.js")} 
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/25.0/apex.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/25.0/integration.js")}

function testGetFocusedPrimaryTabId() {
            sforce.console.getFocusedPrimaryTabId(showTabId);
        }
var showTabId = function showTabId(result) {
 alert('Tab ID: ' + result.id);
};

testGetFocusedPrimaryTabId();

// END of the CODE

Error thowing - can not read property getFocusedPrimaryTabId in salesforce

Regards,
Soumya Behera

Hi All,

I am tryging to update the sort order which user will change in the UI. Please let me know how my visualforce controller get to know the the sorting order. 

Regards,
Soumya Behera
Hi All,
Greets for the day.
Need your help for the below .
I am trying to create an external data source to connect with the Google Drive. However i am not able to get the Type as : Files Connect: Google Drive  .  Although i have already enable the file connecton setting.
Please do let me know how this option will be available in the dropdown list.

NOTE :- I am following the below salesforce provided link ( http://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=admin_files_connect_google_xds.htm ).

Please do let me know if  you guys have any suggestion.

Regards,
Soumya Behera

Hi All,

I am Trying to Save Attachement file in GoogleDrive,,,,But I strucked Can Any one help on this ......How to save a file In Google Drive From SalesForce,,
Below Code Shows the Creating The Attachement ,After Creating The Attachement in SalesForce How to Store In Goole Drive

public PageReference AttachTorecord()
    {
        PageReference pdf= Page.ITReport;
         pdf.getParameters().put('id',orderRecord.id);
         Attachment att = new Attachment();
          att.Body = pdf.getContentAsPDF();
          att.ParentId =orderRecord.id ;
          att.Name = 'ITPDF.pdf';
          insert att;
    return new PageReference('/'+orderRecord.id);
In the Formulas & Validations Module the challenge in the Using Formula Fields unit is validating API name = Days_Since_Last_Update__c and in the Implementing Roll-Up Summary Fields unit the challenge is validating API name = Potential_Value__c.  The challenges always come back with errors as 2 consecutive underscores are not allowed in an API name.

Thanks!

I am getting error "invalid_grant: authentication failure" for some of my REST Api requests .  Please not that most of the time our Api request requests are fine but ssometime only we are getting this. I am sure that we have not breached API usage limit .

What could be the reason behind it ?

Hi All,

In the development box , i have marked one of the custom object as "Avaible for the customer portal ". So now i wanted to deploy the same attribute/property to other org. I have tried to fetch all the attribute of that particular custom object , however i have not find anything with the customerportal .
Can somebody guide that whether we do have any attribute or we need to do manual post deployment steps.

Regards,
Soumya Behera
Hi Fokes,

I have an requirment where i need to assgin an permission based on the some codition. So can it be possible through code to assign permission set to the user. 
Need to do by Apex coding. Please guide .
Regards,
Ranjan
Anyone help me. I send json object with webhook to  /services/apexrest/myService/test, but i can't reseve them, my class is 
@RestResource(urlMapping='/myService/test/*')
global class myWeb {
	 @HttpGet
    global static void sayHello() {
        RestRequest request = RestContext.request; 
        RestResponse response = RestContext.response;
        String accountId = request.requestURI.substring(request.requestURI.lastIndexOf('/')+1);
        System.debug(accountId);
    }
}

But result after execute is System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object. I need send from woocommerce wordpress plugin with webhooks to salesforce. Anyone help me. Thanks :)
The requirment is like when i am updating the account field (Active__C type boolean) as True /False then i need to update the Active/False contacts as input for the account active field. For example for an Account 1 (whcih is active) there are two contacts (Cont1 (Active = False)& Cont2(Active = True) ). When i want to update the account's active field as False  i need to update on the contacts whose active field value is set as true and need to update the field value as False.

For this particular requiement i have used Process Builder however it in retruns in Required fields are missing: [FieldValueId] . Can somebody let me know what mistake i am doing ?

Thanks in Advance. 

Hi there

It seems to me that the "ALL ROWS" keyword that you use in SOQL (to access records in the recycled bin) can only be used in Apex.

I went to Developer Console in the Query Editor and tried typing this

SELECT ID FROM Fruit__c 

and it executes.

But If I add "ALL ROWS" at the end, i.e.

SELECT ID FROM Fruit__c ALL ROWS

then I got

"Unknown error parsing query" error.

If I write this in an Apex code, like this

List<Fruit__c> fruits = [SELECT ID FROM Fruit__c ALL ROWS];

then the line actually executes successfully.

It seems weird to me that "ALL ROWS" keyword cannot be used inside the Query Editor.  Wondering if anyone has encountered that?

Thanks

King

Hi all,

I have Responses__c and Response_Type__c objects . Response_Type__c is parent to Responses__c . Now I have Response_Type__c Id so written Query as follows to get Response_type__c fields as well as Responses__c fields 

List<Response_type__c> rtList = [select id,name,(select id,name from responses__c) from Response_type__c  where id =: rt.id];

Now it raising error 

Error: TestController Compile Error: Didn't understand relationship 'responses__c' in FROM part of query call. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

then I changed the query as follows

List<Response_type__c> rtList = [select id,name,(select id,name from responses__r) from Response_type__c  where id =: rt.id];

still the same error 

Error: TestController Compile Error: Didn't understand relationship 'responses__r' in FROM part of query call. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

so please help me in resolving this. please explain what is root cause

When any user other than an administrator attempts to run a custom report the following error message appears.

"Report Obsolete

This report can no longer be edited or run. Your administrator has disabled all reports for the custom object, or its relationships have changed."

While logged in as the system adminstrator i am able to run the report, but when i log in as a Standard user and try to run the same custom report i get the message above.

Is there anyway to allow the Standard user permission to run custom reports?

• August 02, 2005
Hi All,

I am Trying to Save Attachement file in GoogleDrive,,,,But I strucked Can Any one help on this ......How to save a file In Google Drive From SalesForce,,
Below Code Shows the Creating The Attachement ,After Creating The Attachement in SalesForce How to Store In Goole Drive

public PageReference AttachTorecord()
    {
        PageReference pdf= Page.ITReport;
         pdf.getParameters().put('id',orderRecord.id);
         Attachment att = new Attachment();
          att.Body = pdf.getContentAsPDF();
          att.ParentId =orderRecord.id ;
          att.Name = 'ITPDF.pdf';
          insert att;
    return new PageReference('/'+orderRecord.id);
Hi Guys,
  1. Until the Spring 15 release, Maps and Sets are Unordered Collections. So the returned order will be random.
  2. But beginning from Summer 15 release onwards, Maps and Set order is predictable. The order will be same that what you put from the beginning to end.
Example:
Map<String, String> orderedMap = new Map<String, String>();
orderedMap.put('Good', 'This is so good');
orderedMap.put('Bad', 'This is so bad');
System.debug(orderedMap);

If you run the above code snippet in Developer console you will get the returned order as below,

Until Spring 15 Release:

{Bad=This is so bad, Good=This is so good}

From Summer 15 Release:

{Good=This is so good, Bad=This is so bad}

This changes is not the API level, this is Schema level change. If anyone relying on the Map or Set order in your codes, change it as soon. 

Thanks.