• Salesforce.com

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello there,

I am trying to use ConnectAPI to implement some custom chatter functionality in my developer edition org. However, while trying to save the following code, I am getting the error, "Variable does not exist: ConnectApi"

This is the code that I am trying to deploy in a non-static public method in an Apex class.
ConnectApi.ChatterGroupInput groupInput = ConnectApi.ChatterGroupInput();

I may be missing a very simple piece of prerequisite, however, not able to find the same on internet.

Thanks in advance!
Hello there,

I am trying to use ConnectAPI to implement some custom chatter functionality in my developer edition org. However, while trying to save the following code, I am getting the error, "Variable does not exist: ConnectApi"

This is the code that I am trying to deploy in a non-static public method in an Apex class.
ConnectApi.ChatterGroupInput groupInput = ConnectApi.ChatterGroupInput();

I may be missing a very simple piece of prerequisite, however, not able to find the same on internet.

Thanks in advance!

Dear community,

one of our users keeps posting an Alert in Chatter, please see attachment.

User-added image
Seems like the Alert is related to some report on the number of Accounts. As soon as the number of accounts exceeds a given threshold, the alert is posted automatically. Since we have exceeded the threshold, the alert is being posted permanently.

Does anyone know a solution to this?

Thank you so much,

Arnold

I'm trying to get feed items through paging, but the next page always returns a 400 bad request error...  the flow seems pretty basic, not sure what's wrong with the subsequent request but any help\ideas are appreciated. Thanks, Joan

INITIAL REQUEST:
    https://na6.salesforce.com/services/data/v29.0/chatter/feeds/record/0F9800000000266CAA/feed-items

EXCERPT FROM RESPONSE:
"nextPageUrl" : "/services/data/v29.0/chatter/feeds/record/0F9800000000266CAA/feed-items?page=2014-02-06T04%3A52%3A11Z%2C0D580000013UegyCAC"

REQUEST FOR NEXT PAGE RETURNS 400 ERROR:
    https://na6.salesforce.com/services/data/v29.0/chatter/feeds/record/0F9800000000266CAA/feed-items?page=2014-02-06T04%3A52%3A11Z%2C0D580000013UegyCAC
  • April 02, 2014