• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This seems to be causing a Post issue in chrome.  Is there a way around this?

HTTP-Based Public Key Pinning is deprecated. Chrome 69 and later will ignore HPKP response headers.  aura_prod.js:579 
Hello,

I am curious to know, if I have a custom picklist translated from English to Chinese, can I use the Chinese value in a data migration and have it recognize the proper picklist selection in my SFDC?  This will save me from having to translate migration data back to English before the load.

Thanks,
T
I receive this error when going from my Pre Chat page and trying to instatiate a chat.  Has anyone else seen this error?
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

Server responded with error: Error: XHR Error from https://xxxxxx.salesforceliveagent.com/chat/rest/Chasitor/ChasitorInit (500): An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. Error ID: 1464635038-339 (1119028761)
chasitor.js:12 Cancelling connection

The Pre Chat window then gets this message: Connection Lost: Please check your local connection.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Does this:
var result = sforce.apex.execute(.....)
produce a page hit when it is called on a Site page?

Thanks!
This seems to be causing a Post issue in chrome.  Is there a way around this?

HTTP-Based Public Key Pinning is deprecated. Chrome 69 and later will ignore HPKP response headers.  aura_prod.js:579 
Hello,

I am curious to know, if I have a custom picklist translated from English to Chinese, can I use the Chinese value in a data migration and have it recognize the proper picklist selection in my SFDC?  This will save me from having to translate migration data back to English before the load.

Thanks,
T
I'm working on a task where I need to analyze the changes users have made to lead and account data.  Querying and analyzing their respective history tables is easy.  However, I'm stuck on how to associate the changes with the corresponding user.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
I receive this error when going from my Pre Chat page and trying to instatiate a chat.  Has anyone else seen this error?
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

Server responded with error: Error: XHR Error from https://xxxxxx.salesforceliveagent.com/chat/rest/Chasitor/ChasitorInit (500): An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. Error ID: 1464635038-339 (1119028761)
chasitor.js:12 Cancelling connection

The Pre Chat window then gets this message: Connection Lost: Please check your local connection.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Does this:
var result = sforce.apex.execute(.....)
produce a page hit when it is called on a Site page?

Thanks!

Hello,

Does anyone know how to change the color of a PageBlockSection title bar and the title text, or if it is even possible?  I know I can use other options, but I need the collapsible sections.  Thanks.

• December 06, 2012