Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Facing these errors when processing errors from a web to lead form:

Error 1:
Reason: common.exception.SfdcSqlException: ORA-20414:
ORA-06512: at "DOPEY.MCAMPAIGNMEMBER", line 303
ORA-06512: at line 1

{call mCampaignMember.insert_campaignmembers(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}

{call mCampaignMember.insert_campaignmembers(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}
    Lead Capture Page: Not available.

Error 2:
Reason: common.exception.SfdcSqlException: ORA-20414:
ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.MCAMPAIGNMEMBER", line 303
ORA-06512: at line 1

Lead Capture Page: Not available.

Rising from a after insert trigger where nothing is on the line mentioned.
Hi All,

I am very very new to Annotations, but not new to Salesforce.Why @ Symbol before Annotations?(Annotations are defined with an initial @ symbol, followed by the appropriate keyword)

Thanks,
Rockzz
Lets say I wrote the following on the Account chatter feed: "@[Bob Jones] thanks for all the help you gave to @[Debbie Johnson] yesterday!  I'll make sure that @[John Smith] follows up with you guys tomorrow."

Where (or how) does chatter actually store the @[User] information for all the users mentioned in that post?  When I go to the FeedComment or FeedItem objects in the developers workbench (depending on whether the post is the first in a thread or not), the "Body" field in both objects always shows the above post as "@Bob Jones thanks for all the help you gave to @Debbie Johnson yesterday!  I'll make sure that @John Smith follows up with you guys tomorrow."

It appears that, when it gets saved to the database, it takes off the brackets.  But if I were to save either version of that post directly to salesforce using APEX (with or without the brackets), it somehow breaks the feature that allows the various users profiles (Bobs, Debbies, and Johns) to pop up when you mouse over their user hashtag.

So what I'm trying to figure out (with not much luck) is, how does the system store or create the relationship between the user hashtags in a message, and the users whom those hashtags reference?  My end goal is to be able to insert chatter posts via apex where I can add the @[User] hashtags and those users will actually have those posts show up in their chatter feeds.