• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there,
we need to know the Useragent String for SFDC Plugin. We have seen the following text from LFO Test Plugin:
{"userAgent":"ExchangeServicesClient/0.0.0.0","statusCode":403,"statusMessage":"Forbidden","error":null,"body":""}
but it offers no more detail. We have a case by SF and it is out of their support scope. Can a technical expert here help us? Thank you very much.

best Regards,
Weiwei Zhang
  • April 03, 2018
Hi there,
we need to know the Useragent String for SFDC Plugin. We have seen the following text from LFO Test Plugin:
{"userAgent":"ExchangeServicesClient/0.0.0.0","statusCode":403,"statusMessage":"Forbidden","error":null,"body":""}
but it offers no more detail. We have a case by SF and it is out of their support scope. Can a technical expert here help us? Thank you very much.

best Regards,
Weiwei Zhang
  • April 03, 2018
In the class i am accessing the parent record attribute with __r in the select query in child query like below .
Childrecord__c child = [ select Parentobj__r.Account__c  from childobject__c where name ='Test' limit 1 ];
if(child.Parentobj__r.Account__c != null)
{
do something();
}
In test class i have created parent and child record ,
but value of Parentobj__r.Account__c  always giving  null value while debug please help here ,

When I sort a report on a date field (by week, month, year) I would like to set it so that every interval is shown on the chart, even if there is no record thats sorted into the interval (I want to see zero values), more like a histogram than a bar graph or a line graph.  I think its bizarre that the default is to remove those zero columns altogether, because then you could very easy overlook the fact that there is a gap in data.  If you were reporting on, say, deals closed, it would be very important to know if there was a month in which you closed no deals.

Any advice on this?

Thanks 

In the class i am accessing the parent record attribute with __r in the select query in child query like below .
Childrecord__c child = [ select Parentobj__r.Account__c  from childobject__c where name ='Test' limit 1 ];
if(child.Parentobj__r.Account__c != null)
{
do something();
}
In test class i have created parent and child record ,
but value of Parentobj__r.Account__c  always giving  null value while debug please help here ,