• wartsila

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Any can help this?
How to pass a date literals to method which queries based on date literals..like
public void yesterday(){
  getdata(YESTERDAY); 
}
public void getdata(date dateleteral){
      list<lead> l = [select id from lead where createddate = dateleteral];
}
Thanks...

Hi,

I'm adding a field from a parent object on one of our apex classes and one the corresponding visualforce page. When I am navigating to the visualforce page I checked the error message "System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object".

The error seems to be coming from line 620 on the apex class -
offerSiteObj.Offer__r.End_Date__c = offerSiteList[0].Offer__r.End_Date__c;
But I can't see whats wrong with this - this is to allow the user to enter a value and then when they save it will save the value on the field on the parent object.

The field is then referenced on the vf page as:
<apex:inputField value="{!offerSiteList[0].Offer__r.End_Date__c}"/>

Does anyone know what is wrong here? Am I unable to reference a field from a parent object here?
Any help is much appreciated.

Hi Friends,

Is there any way of getting Trigger.new values in AfterInsert / AfterUpdate operations, i know we cant get in normal trigger operations.

Is there a possibility we can store it somewhere in a before instance and then reuse it in the after update operations. Please advice.

Thanks,
Maverick
Hi ,

I have a two objects 1.Candidate__c 2.Book__c.

Book is the child object  for Candidate. we can create a book records through candidate related list.

Book is having picklist field i.e "Book_Name__c". Book_name__c having only one value Java but while creating a book record by default None will be displayed for this field.

Now i have created a Book record with Book_Name__c= Java through candidate related list.

My question is :

If i create another book record  with Book_Name__c= Java through candidate related list then i need to make previously created record field Book_Name__c is blank(null)

i need to achieve the above requirement through trigger only. Can you please help me on this?

I don't know coding pls help me!!

Thanks in advance
Hi..
I am having a closed date field on my object.
I am writing a Vf page with some criteria to fetch matching records.
I would give user a chance to select date range like from and to of cloase date and to display those records closed on that range.

Please help..