• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I am currently working on a Apex class, That's perform different functionalities.

Like pagination, search by keyword, and selecting the records and sending some of the data to second page. And in second page have some input text fields that were not a object fileds inturn they are individual fields which will autopopulate with default values when redirected from first page. Now here i need to enter the data for some input fields and on button click it will calculate the rest of the inpit fileds based on the data provided. Fot this calculation and passing the data i am writing a javascript junction. Here i am coming up with  a problem.

The problem is-
the values that were calculated in page using javascript were not passing to controller. Please can anyone help me on how to acomplish this task..
Here i have a pageblock table records that needs to be passed to controller.

Thank You.
Hi All,

I am currently working on a Apex class, That's perform different functionalities.

Like pagination, search by keyword, and selecting the records and sending some of the data to second page. And in second page have some input text fields that were not a object fileds inturn they are individual fields which will autopopulate with default values when redirected from first page. Now here i need to enter the data for some input fields and on button click it will calculate the rest of the inpit fileds based on the data provided. Fot this calculation and passing the data i am writing a javascript junction. Here i am coming up with  a problem.

The problem is-
the values that were calculated in page using javascript were not passing to controller. Please can anyone help me on how to acomplish this task..
Here i have a pageblock table records that needs to be passed to controller.

Thank You.
Hello all,

I want to pass the List values of an object to the other Visualforce page using a query. Since we cannot pass list as parameter to other page i am using

public PageReference DisplayDetails() {

PageReference reRend = new PageReference('/apex/wrapperCustomObjpage2');
        reRend.setRedirect(false);
        return reRend;

}

But the variables in the controller were reintializing after entering into the other page. I am not able to display the data into pageblocktable. Could any one suggest me the best approach

hi

I need to pass a list which consist of values retrieved by a query in one vf page and the page will be redirected to another page and there i need to show the all records in the list is it possible. if so can any body share process or example of a code.

Thanks in advance for your help.