• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am getting the above error from a flow once it is embedded in a web site.  It works fine when I use the preview functionality, and I have verified that the Public Sites user has access to the field in question, so I am stumped.  Ideas?

Full Error Msg below:

Encountered unhandled fault when running process Alumni_Test_Flow/301i0000000CkQO exception by user/organization: 00Di0000000JqBG/{4} Error occurred attempting to get data type for : RawFieldImpl[tableName: Contact, columnName: rC_Bios__Home_Email__c] > CREATE caused by element : FlowRecordCreate.ContactCreation caused by: Error occurred attempting to get data type for : RawFieldImpl[tableName: Contact, columnName: rC_Bios__Home_Email__c] > CREATE Salesforce Error ID: 2041770538-261307 (-1136405677)
Hi

How can i store the value of vf page into visual flow
based uponthat vaiue i need to check the condition in decision based on output value i need to route my flow

Thanks

Hello all - have been working on this for several days and no luck. Wondering if anyone can help me out!

The visual workflow works perfectly when run from "Setup" and logged in. However, when I put the flow in a visualforce page/site to open it to public computers it gives me an unhandled fault error when trying to "Record Create" a task.

I theorize it has to do with Guest User License permissions, but I checked everything to make it visable and Read, Create, Edit - but no luck.

Would appreciate any insight to lead me in the right direction.

Please see the error email I received below:

Unhandled process fault from JSDCL : JSDCL_Front_Desk_Sign_In : Error occurred attempting to get data type for : RawFieldImpl[tableName: Task, columnName: Type] > CREATE

Encountered unhandled fault when running process JSDCL_Front_Desk_Sign_In/301A0000000PLgX exception by user/organization: 00DA0000000CGkf/{4}

Error occurred attempting to get data type for : RawFieldImpl[tableName: Task, columnName: Type] > CREATE

caused by element : FlowRecordCreate.Create_Visitor_Record_Sign_In

caused by: Error occurred attempting to get data type for : RawFieldImpl[tableName: Task, columnName: Type] > CREATE

Salesforce Error ID: 2013504206-25858 (-1473334608)
Hi, my first post!

Just started using flows and have hit a problem. 

Customer wants the flow to create certain type of Job record from an oppty using a background flow (no user data entry) triggered via a button on the oppty page, all is fine apart from they want to use the oppty close date to populate a date field on the Job. In the flow have a variable varOpptyCloseDate mapped to a date field on the project. Both are date type fields.

However the only way I can think of is to pass the variable is within the button code but it moans about there being a data type mismatch.

Button code is URL below

/flow/Create_Project?
&varOpptyCloseDate={!Opportunity.CloseDate}
&varOpptyId={!Opportunity.Id}
&retURL=/{!Opportunity.Id}

I suspect this is because the merge field for the close date on the button code is passing text and not a date, couldn’t find a way of converting this to date format using date value function either, must be missing something? Do I need to go down javascript/VF route?

I can try and resolve this by using a workflow to populate the field in the end, but wanrt to know if its possible to do with variables?

Thanks!

Hi ,

Iam creating  tabbed opportunities and tabbed products visualforce pages.

I need the API and child relationship name for these related lists for my visualforce tabbed pages.

Opportunity:

1)Opportunity Forecasts[ i tried OpportunityOverride]

2)Campaign Influence

Product:

1)Standard Prices[I tried PriceBookEntries]

2)Pricebooks

3)Cases

These related lists are present on the respective page layouts.

Please help...really stuck here...

thanks!