• Salesforce Consultant

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have a requirement to hide the File Link in chatter feed. I have a VF Page and I am able to do this using the below code.

<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.11.3/jquery.min.js"></script>
            <script>
               $j = $.noConflict();
               $j(document).ready(function(){

$j('#publisherAttachContentPost').hide();  
               });
                </script>

<div id="chatter-container">
        <chatter:feedWithFollowers entityId="{!Object1__c.id}" showHeader ="true" oncomplete="refreshStatus()" reRender="statusPanel" />
    </div>

But this works only when show Feed is clicked and the record is opened or refreshed. 
User-added imageIf the Show Feed is not clicked earlier
User-added image
and if you open or refresh the record and click on Show Feed, then the File link still appears. Below is the screenshot
User-added image
Can some please tell me what is wrong here.

Thanks,
khan

Hi All,

I have a VF Page for Account that has the related list (Cases) added in the Vf page code. When I login in classic and click on account record, go to Cases related list and click on New case button - It is redirecting to Selecting record type page and flow continues till i create a case (Working as Expected).

But when i switch to Lightning and do the same, i.e Open a Account record, Go to cases related list and click on New case button - It allows to select the Record type and after that throws the below error.
Unfortunately, the related list you're trying to view isn't in the layout. Please get in touch with your administrator.

The related list is added in VF page and can be seen. Also works fine in Classic. But not working in Lightning.
Please help in resolving this error. Thanks in Advance.

Regards, 
Khan
Hi Team,

I am creating a record  in custom object every time a transaction happens between salesforce and external system. When this record is created, I need to attach the request and  the response to this record.

I am able to save the request as attachment.But unable to save the response.I am trying to save the respone returned by Httppost method in a string before it is returned. It saves the response in the string. I verified it by having a debug statement. But when I use the same string variable to assign to attachment.body (Creating a attachment record) it is null. Creation of attachment is happening in seperate method (public) based on the success or Failure of the transaction. I have also declared the string as global static so that I can use it in other methods.

How can I assign the response to attachment.body so that the response that is sent to external system is saved as attachment to the record.

Note I am using wrapper class to set the response variables. Below is the code of wrapper class.

global class createNewwrapper

global String Fields {get;set;}
            global String Message {get;set;}
            global String Statuscode {get;set;}

global createNewwrapper(){ }
}

Please help me on how to do this. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Khan
Hi Team,

I want to fetch custom setting in List using sobject and compare it with values in excel sheet. If the value of excel sheet column matches the custom settings name, than update the field of that custom setting. I am not getting any relevant information related to this.Not sure if this can be done. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
khan
On account detail page ,if the new contact is saved it has to redirect to the account detail page saving the contact . how can we acheive this
can please anyone help me.
Thanks in advance
After I login into my developer account, the pages comes into japanese. I tried with chrome, edge and even internet explorer.

Thanks in Advance. 

Hi All,
I have created domain for lightening component learning.
1) I am looking to delete/deactivate the domain  , where as with 'System Admin' profile also i can see Delete/Deactivate is disable state.Can you pls help in this

2) when try to log into 'https://appexchange.salesforce.com/' it's routing to domain specic and not able to log in and nothing happens in screen , where as in url i can see the below error.
https://appexchange.salesforce.com/partnerCommunityError?ErrorCode=REGISTRATION_HANDLER_ERROR&ErrorDescription=ACCESS_DENIED_srinichd-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com&ProviderId=0SO30000000TN4O&startURL=%2FuserSetup%3Fgt%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fappexchange.salesforce.com%252FAppxSiteHome

thank you
User-added image

Hi,
We have a custom Form, for which the page is written in VF and the controller is written in Apex. All of the fields the form is using are custom fields and are being referenced in the VF page and extension controller class. The API names were created poorly by the previous admin and needed to be changed.
In our Development Sandbox I edited the VF page and Controller class to point to another field, to break the reference, then I changed the API name of the field and then edited it back into the VF page and Controller class. This all worked fine, but was just a bit time consuming and after testing the form still worked in the Dev sandbox.
When it came to pushing it to the Testing environment however, the fields didn't update the old ones, they brought them in as if they were new fields. I thought Custom fields had an underlying Salesforce "ID" so that if something like this happens then it doesn't create new fields, it overwrites what has the matching ID?
Has anyone got any ideas on how I can fix it so that If I push to production I won't get a whole new set of fields instead of updating the old ones. This would mean migrating the data in about 60 fields for a few thousand forms to the new fields if I am unable to do this. As well as this I would need to go through and fix all of the reports and page layouts manually as well which I don't think we should have to do.
Thanks
I just ran the Security Health Check report. There are areas which need attention. Are there any issues/gotchas I should be aware of before click the 'Fix Risks' button?
Hi Team,

I am creating a record  in custom object every time a transaction happens between salesforce and external system. When this record is created, I need to attach the request and  the response to this record.

I am able to save the request as attachment.But unable to save the response.I am trying to save the respone returned by Httppost method in a string before it is returned. It saves the response in the string. I verified it by having a debug statement. But when I use the same string variable to assign to attachment.body (Creating a attachment record) it is null. Creation of attachment is happening in seperate method (public) based on the success or Failure of the transaction. I have also declared the string as global static so that I can use it in other methods.

How can I assign the response to attachment.body so that the response that is sent to external system is saved as attachment to the record.

Note I am using wrapper class to set the response variables. Below is the code of wrapper class.

global class createNewwrapper

global String Fields {get;set;}
            global String Message {get;set;}
            global String Statuscode {get;set;}

global createNewwrapper(){ }
}

Please help me on how to do this. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Khan