• Demo Engineer APAC
  • Salesforce

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

So when i entered the details with case number via prechat form like this Prechat form details
It's only open the existing conatct as sub tab in console but the case is comes under a search result tab with the conatct user result also.
So i want the case record also open up as tab so i can save the chat transcript to that particular case.

This is how the Case tab open up in console
Custom Tabs 
Help for this Page
You can create new custom tabs to extend Salesforce functionality or to build new application functionality. 

Custom Object Tabs look and behave like the standard tabs provided with Salesforce. Web Tabs allow you to embed external web applications and content within the Salesforce window. Visualforce Tabs allow you to embed Visualforce Pages. Lightning Component tabs allow you to add Lightning Components to the navigation menu in Salesforce1. Lightning Page tabs allow you to add Lightning Pages to the navigation menu in Salesforce1.

I want to create a Custom Lightning component tab .
But the feature is missing though it is described in the help section.User-added image

I'm following the documtation found at https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/aura_add_cmp_salesforce1.htm , but even with the 'implements="force:appHostable"' set in my aura:component, the Lightning Component isn't available when I try to add a new Lightning Tab.

Any insight?

Hello I'm new to Salesforce and I'm doing the trailhead to learn.
But I'm stuck at this challenge in Lightning Module.

Here's the challenge:
Create a simple Lightning component with a styled headline. The headline must use an H1 tag with a CSS class that enforces a 24px font-size. Make the component available in the Navigation Menu of Salesforce1.The component must be named 'MyLightningComponent'.
The component must include an H1 tag with a CSS class named 'headline'. The 'headline' CSS class must set a font-size of 24px.
The Lightning Component tab that is added to Salesforce1 must be called 'MyLightning'.

And here's what I did:

MyLightningComponent.cmp

<aura:component implements='force:appHostable'>
    <div class="headline">
    <h1>My Lightning Component</h1>
    </div>
</aura:component>
MyLightningComponentApp.app
<aura:application>
    <h1>Hello Lightning App!</h1>
    <c:MyLightningComponent />
</aura:application>

MyLightningComponent.css
.THIS {
}

.THIS.headline{
    font-size:24px;
}

I created the tabs in the Salesforce1 and everithing looks right but I can't pass the challenge because it's aways return a error saying "The component does not include an H1 tag with a 'headline' CSS class"

I do no what to do with this error.
Hello All,
I have completed this challenge.

1-For this first you need to create a helper formula field(type-percent) 
Percent Completed :
(DATEVALUE( CreatedDate ) - CloseDate )/100

2- Then you need to create the actual formula field (type- text) by using the helper formula field.
Opportunity Progress :

IF( Percent_Completed__c <=25,"Early", 
IF(Percent_Completed__c <=75,"Middle", 
"Late"))

Thanks,
Nida