• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My sales reps are running into limits on logins/hour while they are using with ToutApp.

They sending 3k-5k emails in an hour and hitting the login limits. Can we extend this in any way?  Thank you!
It appears that column indexing is only available to customers with premier support.  I was redirected to the developer forums by salesforce support, which makes no sense since developers cannot index a column for me.  Any workarounds people have found?  My use-case is that I need to query our leads table, which contains >700k records (too many for a simple query) and cannot get a query to flag as selective without a custom column index... 
My sales reps are running into limits on logins/hour while they are using with ToutApp.

They sending 3k-5k emails in an hour and hitting the login limits. Can we extend this in any way?  Thank you!
It appears that column indexing is only available to customers with premier support.  I was redirected to the developer forums by salesforce support, which makes no sense since developers cannot index a column for me.  Any workarounds people have found?  My use-case is that I need to query our leads table, which contains >700k records (too many for a simple query) and cannot get a query to flag as selective without a custom column index... 
Hi experts,
I found a Salesforce object named OpportunityContactRole by using the IDE (Eclipse) and I want to add a new trigger for this object but I got the following Error message when try to save the new created trigger:
    Save error: SObject type does not allow triggers: OpportunityContactRole
I really need to add the special processing to this object before updating, do any experts have any idea how to fix this issue?
Best regards!
Boi Hue

Message Edited by boihue on 12-09-2008 11:02 AM

Message Edited by boihue on 12-09-2008 11:02 AM
  • December 09, 2008