• Codeforce 360

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I'm in need of integrating QB with Salesforce using Apex code. For that, I have created a IPP account for Quickbooks API and created authendication between Quickbooks Online and intermediate application.

This Quickbooks API is used to integrate the Quickbooks Online and Salesforce through a custom Apex code and not to depend on any other third-party tool.

So, anyone help me how to call the response from the Quickbooks API to Salesforce through Apex code.

I searched may blogs and so, but I need the endurl to connect the QB API and SF.

If anybody used the same method to create apex callout to get the response from the QB API, it will be very useful.

Thanks in Advance,

Kamatchi Devi

Hi,

I'm in need of integrating QB with Salesforce using Apex code. For that, I have created a IPP account for Quickbooks API and created authendication between Quickbooks Online and intermediate application.

This Quickbooks API is used to integrate the Quickbooks Online and Salesforce through a custom Apex code and not to depend on any other third-party tool.

So, anyone help me how to call the response from the Quickbooks API to Salesforce through Apex code.

I searched may blogs and so, but I need the endurl to connect the QB API and SF.

If anybody used the same method to create apex callout to get the response from the QB API, it will be very useful.

Thanks in Advance,

Kamatchi Devi