• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Help!  I'm testing Shared Contacts (GA as of Summer16) in a Developer Sandbox before I deploy to Production; AccountContactRelationship junction object allows users to relate a contact to multiple accounts.  The adminstration of this seems limited.  I wish to lock down much of the user's ability to modify this since my back-end data integration dictates most of the relationships between Accounts and Contacts in my org.  So far, I've been able to restrict the users' access to much of this new feature.  I have one more item I'd like to cross off my list: prevent all users (except System Administrator Profile and one other profile)  from using the REMOVE link on both the "Related Contacts" related list on the Account page:
 Account Pages' Related list for Related Contacts
& the "Related Accounts" related list on the Contact page:
Contact Pages' related list for Related Accounts
When I hover over the REMOVE link, I get this:
https://cs4.salesforce.com/setup/own/deleteredirect.jsp?delID=07kP0000000AlJc&retURL=%2F001P000000ejYjh&_CONFIRMATIONTOKEN=WnqGQTyOblG5Umkwd055MHdNMVF4T1RvME9Ub3lOeTR5T0RkYSxOOVBlOHVPRExLM29tSGNZM0lWMFM3LE5XRTRZbUZt

Is there some sort of trigger/ apex/VF combo that can be used to prevent users from utilizing the Remove Link?

Thanks@!

Marco "Tony" Gonzalez
I am trying to use this same code snipet for PROFILES instead of one $user.alias, can someone help or direct me to a resource? 
Thanks!

<apex:page action="{!if(
$User.Alias !='tgonz',
                    null,
                    urlFor($Action.Lead.Delete, $CurrentPage.Parameters.id, [retURL='/00Q'], true)
                    )
                    }" standardController="Lead">
   <apex:pageBlock >
     <apex:PageMessage summary="You are not allowed to delete Leads" severity="Warning" strength="3"/>
     <apex:pageMessages />
   </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

Help!  I'm testing Shared Contacts (GA as of Summer16) in a Developer Sandbox before I deploy to Production; AccountContactRelationship junction object allows users to relate a contact to multiple accounts.  The adminstration of this seems limited.  I wish to lock down much of the user's ability to modify this since my back-end data integration dictates most of the relationships between Accounts and Contacts in my org.  So far, I've been able to restrict the users' access to much of this new feature.  I have one more item I'd like to cross off my list: prevent all users (except System Administrator Profile and one other profile)  from using the REMOVE link on both the "Related Contacts" related list on the Account page:
 Account Pages' Related list for Related Contacts
& the "Related Accounts" related list on the Contact page:
Contact Pages' related list for Related Accounts
When I hover over the REMOVE link, I get this:
https://cs4.salesforce.com/setup/own/deleteredirect.jsp?delID=07kP0000000AlJc&retURL=%2F001P000000ejYjh&_CONFIRMATIONTOKEN=WnqGQTyOblG5Umkwd055MHdNMVF4T1RvME9Ub3lOeTR5T0RkYSxOOVBlOHVPRExLM29tSGNZM0lWMFM3LE5XRTRZbUZt

Is there some sort of trigger/ apex/VF combo that can be used to prevent users from utilizing the Remove Link?

Thanks@!

Marco "Tony" Gonzalez
Hi All,

Email notification when delegated task is complete.:
For the above requirement i have written a one trigger on Task object.That trigger working as expected.But here my problem is template structure as of now we are using standard template but when assigned the task they will get like this mail.

Task Email content does not reference to actual task

I got below email, which looks to be not correct

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 4:42 PM
To: XYZ (ABC Connections)
Subject: A task has been updated

Hello ABC,
Your task has been Completed. Here are the details -

Subject -Test of Auto Email
Status - Completed
Priority - Normal

This should have been followed standard template like below 

To: ABC

XYZ has updated the following new task:

Subject: Test of Auto Email
Opportunity: test11
Status - Completed 
Priority: Normal

For more details, click the following link:

https://my.salesforce.com/00T22000001nTBP

Can please any one help above template

Thanks in Advance

• May 02, 2016
I am trying to use this same code snipet for PROFILES instead of one $user.alias, can someone help or direct me to a resource? 
Thanks!

<apex:page action="{!if(
$User.Alias !='tgonz',
                    null,
                    urlFor($Action.Lead.Delete, $CurrentPage.Parameters.id, [retURL='/00Q'], true)
                    )
                    }" standardController="Lead">
   <apex:pageBlock >
     <apex:PageMessage summary="You are not allowed to delete Leads" severity="Warning" strength="3"/>
     <apex:pageMessages />
   </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>