• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm developing a custom integration between Salesforce and RegOnline (call outs from SF to the RegOnline APIs to get data). Unfortunately it looks like I have a problem. I'm getting the following error message:

System.CalloutException: IO Exception: Server chose SSLv3, but that protocol version is not enabled or not supported by the client.

This looks related to SF recently disabling the use of SSLv3. Is this error from SF still trying to use SSLv3 and the Regonline API has SSLv3 disabled (or the other way around)?

Any ideas for a resolution/work around?

Thanks!
I'm developing a custom integration between Salesforce and RegOnline (call outs from SF to the RegOnline APIs to get data). Unfortunately it looks like I have a problem. I'm getting the following error message:

System.CalloutException: IO Exception: Server chose SSLv3, but that protocol version is not enabled or not supported by the client.

This looks related to SF recently disabling the use of SSLv3. Is this error from SF still trying to use SSLv3 and the Regonline API has SSLv3 disabled (or the other way around)?

Any ideas for a resolution/work around?

Thanks!