• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi ,

I am generating a html body in apex class.html body contains the text field which contains the dynamic value.
While creating a record this text field value contains a new line then the html body is not properly forming throwing error
Please help me to solve this how to get the multiple lines in the html body.

your help will be appriciatable.

Hi,
I am using facebook graph api to post some details from our salesforce to my Facebook page's timeline.
But its posting on the 'Post to page' section in the Facebook page instead of posting on Page's timeline.
I am using the api call: page-id/feed to post with valid page token, but still its not posting on the timeline.
Kinldy help me on this.

Thanks in advance..
How to do integration with Facebook i tried with getting o auth to get the app id , security token but security token will get expired for every 60 days. Now i want to know there is any way to get security token automatically without resetting it manually or is there any other way to do integration with Facebook to post on the Facebook walls

popup with yes and no buttons instead of ok and cancel  by using js or jquery in vf page when user clicks on the command button.
Here the main point is need to check one custom field whether it has value then it should display popup
Hi All,

Where can i find salesforce builted apps or already created package url's to install in development environment except app exchange.

Thanks in advance
Hi guys,

I have a doubt
In which environments app package is possible to post the app in app exchange ?

Thanks,
Hi All,

Please provide any documents or links to upload salesforce app in AppExchange.

Thanks.
Hi All,

Can any one provide apex coding standards word document and ppt  for me 

Thanks,
Hi Guys,

I need some clarity regarding to grid buddy app in app exchange

i installed grid buddy app from app excahnge,and I added new field to grid buddy.Added field is displaying in the grid page

but my doubt is :

The field which i added have some condition like quarter.based on that condition only field values should display in the grid
For that condition i wrote a logic.

Questions:

Can we add code to grid buddy ? Can means where i need to add ?
Can we add filter criteria ? Can means where i need to add ?

Thanks,,,,,,,,,,
Hi Salesforce Friends,

How to fetch the latest previous week data in salesforce?
My requirement is : Need to fetch records from a custom object which has been created past week.
If there is no record for past week, need to fetch the latest previous week.
If there is no record for that week also need to fetch the previous week of that week ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,etc
Kindly help me on how to fetch the latest previous week data.

Thanks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Hi All,

am new to wrapper class.I got an urgent requirement like i have 3 objects
as object 1
object 2
object 3
i need to get 3 objects data and with some calculations on the field i need to insert the
record in object 2 with the remaining objects data in apex class.
I used for loops for the above requirement but it is throwing "CPU TIME LIMIT EXCEEDED" exception
so, i thought it is better to take help of wrapper class.
Is it my idea is correct ?
Can we insert record by using wrapper class which contains 3 custom objects data ?
If it is possible means please provide any sample code or links whatever.

Thanks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Hi All,

Created an app in developer.facebook.com , created apex class "Facebook Standard Controller" , created vf page,authorization button to get authorize
1.Created a record in facebook app custom object by giving app id and app secret
2.After saving the record Access token and code should update with the values
3.Code is updating but access token getting this error message
Since i gave correct app id and app secret

ssage":"Error validating client secret.","type":"OAuthException","code":1}}
Hi,

Iam creating a vf page in that vf page i have a checkbox field when i check the checkbox automatically another vf page should be display as popup in my vf page.
Please help me guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Hi,

Iam creating a vf page in that vf page i have a checkbox field when i check the checkbox automatically another vf page should be display as popup in my vf page.
Thanks in advance........................................
Hi,

Iam creating a vf page1 in that vf page1 i have a checkbox field when i check the checkbox automatically another vf page2 should be display as popup in my vf page1.
Thanks in advance........................................
Hi,

I am new to salesforce integration,i got a requirement as to integrate salesforce to linkedIn,whenever i create a record to the custom object.In custom object i have a custom link after clicking on that link it should post on my LinkedIn wall.

Please,,,,,,,,, help me guysssssssssss,,,,,,,,,
Hi,

I am new to salesforce integration,i got a requirement as to integrate salesforce to linkedIn,whenever i create a record to the custom object.In custom object i have a custom link after clicking on that link it should post on my LinkedIn wall.

Hi,

Hi,

what are the impacts of trigers,validation rules,workflows,approvals,relationships to another objects when we change custom object
Hi,

what are the impacts of trigers,validation rules,workflows,approvals,relationships to another objects when we change custom object standard page to visualforce page.
Hi,

Hi ,

I am generating a html body in apex class.html body contains the text field which contains the dynamic value.
While creating a record this text field value contains a new line then the html body is not properly forming throwing error
Please help me to solve this how to get the multiple lines in the html body.

your help will be appriciatable.

Hi All,

Please provide any documents or links to upload salesforce app in AppExchange.

Thanks.
Hi Guys,

I need some clarity regarding to grid buddy app in app exchange

i installed grid buddy app from app excahnge,and I added new field to grid buddy.Added field is displaying in the grid page

but my doubt is :

The field which i added have some condition like quarter.based on that condition only field values should display in the grid
For that condition i wrote a logic.

Questions:

Can we add code to grid buddy ? Can means where i need to add ?
Can we add filter criteria ? Can means where i need to add ?

Thanks,,,,,,,,,,
Hi All,

am new to wrapper class.I got an urgent requirement like i have 3 objects
as object 1
object 2
object 3
i need to get 3 objects data and with some calculations on the field i need to insert the
record in object 2 with the remaining objects data in apex class.
I used for loops for the above requirement but it is throwing "CPU TIME LIMIT EXCEEDED" exception
so, i thought it is better to take help of wrapper class.
Is it my idea is correct ?
Can we insert record by using wrapper class which contains 3 custom objects data ?
If it is possible means please provide any sample code or links whatever.

Thanks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

what are the impacts of trigers,validation rules,workflows,approvals,relationships to another objects when we change custom object standard page to visualforce page.

Hi,

I am doing one VF Page.In this one custom button is there.If I click on this button  it should open another visualforce page as popup window.

How can I acheive this.Can anyone please suggest me...

Thanks in Advance,

• September 25, 2012