• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are attempting to deploy a community to our dev sandbox from Visual Studio Code. We can successfully deploy most of our code (e.g., base objects, Apex classes, etc.). When we try to deploy the community (the experiences folder), we are getting the following error:

pwrp-community\main\default\experiences\PowerPartner1.site-meta.xml  Implement "forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes" for the Aura component forceCommunity:themeProfileMenu with ID dc38251d-2e1f-428f-8224-9c9f5c62c347 and try again.

The community is built using the "Build Your Own" template and the Ember theme. We don't have any components named "themeProfileMenu", so this error appears to be related to an out-of-the-box Salesforce component.

Has any else experienced this? Does anyone have any ideas for a workaround or further troubleshooting?
Hello,

I am working on enttilement process, where I am updating chechkbox(reset milestone) on case object whenewer milestone is violated. Then my trigger fires which checks whether 'reset milestone' is true or not. If it is true then trigger will fire and milestone will reset. For this i am putting system.now() in start date field on casemilestone object.

Well, My issue is I am able to reset milestone through this processs when i edit case and then save. But I want this procedure should run automatically. When check box get checked then trigger wont fire till i am not editing the case. Is there any way to run this automatically?

Here is the code i am using to reset the milestone.

trigger startdate on Case (after update) {
List<CaseMilestone> cmUpdatedList =new List<CaseMilestone>();
List<Case> cList = [SELECT CaseNumber, AccountId, Id, ContactId, Reset_Milestone__c, Subject, Description, ContactEmail, contact.name,  Product__c, SuppliedEmail 
FROM Case WHERE Reset_Milestone__c = true AND Id IN :Trigger.new];  
List<CaseMilestone> cmList= [SELECT Id , CaseId, StartDate, IsViolated, case.Reset_Milestone__c, IsCompleted FROM CaseMilestone where CaseId =: cList AND IsCompleted = false];
for(case cd : cList)
{
   if(cd.Reset_Milestone__c == true )
   {
       for(CaseMilestone cms : cmList)
       {
               cms.StartDate =  System.now();
               system.debug('********cms.StartDate*********'+cms.StartDate);
               cmUpdatedList.add(cms);
       } 

}
   Update cmUpdatedList;