• Salesforce Administrator and Developer
  • University of Maryland Robert H. Smith School of Business

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I use the AppExchange and have over 300 apps "Saved" using the heart icon. Starting a few month ago I noticed I can only view 50 apps from the list when clicking on the heart in the top right.
I asked Salesforce support for help but they don't support the AppExchange site and set me to this forum.
It would be great if someone has a trick for me to access the full list. Ideally, the site should be updated so there is an option to see all apps that are "Saved."
I cannot UnSave an app to decrease the list so I'm stuck without the information about the older "Saved" apps I added.
Thanks for any help.

I use the AppExchange and have over 300 apps "Saved" using the heart icon. Starting a few month ago I noticed I can only view 50 apps from the list when clicking on the heart in the top right.
I asked Salesforce support for help but they don't support the AppExchange site and set me to this forum.
It would be great if someone has a trick for me to access the full list. Ideally, the site should be updated so there is an option to see all apps that are "Saved."
I cannot UnSave an app to decrease the list so I'm stuck without the information about the older "Saved" apps I added.
Thanks for any help.

I am trying to write a test class for reCaptcha functionality implemented using Apex. 
Any ideas on how to set the response for a challenge given by google recaptcha?