• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Has anyone worked on Dashboard APIs, 
I am able to generate a rest response for a dashboard, however unable to access the values returned for dashboard filters.
Used Json2Apex as well.
If someone can help

Thanks,
Ani
Hi all,

I am trying to submit an account record for approval and it should go to a queue/group for approval, so that any member of the queue/group can approve it.
Just unable to find a solution for the same.
Any advice is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Ani
Hi All,

I need to understand - how to go about writing test coverage for the exception part of a try/catch block - 
I understand we need to provide a false scenario for the required condition - however, my question is how do we go about in the following scenarios -

//method with null parameters 

public void testmethod () 
{
try/catch statement
}
How do I cover for the exception above  ??

//method with params required
public void testmethod (string caseid)
{
try   [statement has a query based on param]
/catch
}
How do I cover for the exception above  ?? - If I donot pass the case id, the test method fails , as indeed, in case of an random value.

Please help/explain with example.

Thanks in advance.
Ani 

Trying to completed the Quick Start - Lightning Web Component Trailhead.
For some reason - at this step -
Add Component to App in Lightning Experience -> SFDX: Open Default Org.
- my CLI launches me to a completely new sandbox which is different from the developer instance I have authenticated.
Unable to understand why this is happening and if anyone else has also faced this issue 

Thanks in advance,
Ani
I am overriding the standard edit functionality using vf page.I have used the standard save() method in the vf page and this works fine in classic. However, in lightning, 
while the record does get saved,the user is not redirected onto the record detail page but instead on the edit page.
Has anyone faced this issue ??
Any advice would be very helpful
Hi All,

I need to understand - how to go about writing test coverage for the exception part of a try/catch block - 
I understand we need to provide a false scenario for the required condition - however, my question is how do we go about in the following scenarios -

//method with null parameters 

public void testmethod () 
{
try/catch statement
}
How do I cover for the exception above  ??

//method with params required
public void testmethod (string caseid)
{
try   [statement has a query based on param]
/catch
}
How do I cover for the exception above  ?? - If I donot pass the case id, the test method fails , as indeed, in case of an random value.

Please help/explain with example.

Thanks in advance.
Ani 

I am overriding the standard edit functionality using vf page.I have used the standard save() method in the vf page and this works fine in classic. However, in lightning, 
while the record does get saved,the user is not redirected onto the record detail page but instead on the edit page.
Has anyone faced this issue ??
Any advice would be very helpful
Hello All,
I need to be able to update an Azure database from Salesforce.  Mainly for Cases and Lawyers, when cases or lawyers get updated I need to update the Azure DB as well.
I have seen the examples that talk about Azure to Salesforce, but I have not seen anything talking about Salesforce to Azure.
I have looked at both the Salesforce WCF and RestAPI https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_rest.meta/api_rest/
But again these go from Azure to Salesforce.

Is it possible to go the other way?  What would be the best approch to this as I have seen many differnt approches to connecting.
We don't want any syncing of data, just to make a .NET call when Salesforce records get updates ect.. to update our Azure DB.
Thanks,
K.