• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Anyone experiencing issues with rendering Canvas applications with Chrome 69?  No matter how much height you give the Canvas Visualforce page Chrome now doesn't render the whole page.  It can be selected and copied but not displayed to the user?  
I have successfully written an Android application that makes use of the SalesforceMobileSDK and allows our users to use SAML and SSO.  Now I need to create a simple .Net C# application that will allow the user to authenticate with SSO as well.  I can't seem to find any examples online to show the best way to utilize this.  All the examples show are storing the user name and password in the code.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?
I have successfully written an Android application that makes use of the SalesforceMobileSDK and allows our users to use SAML and SSO.  Now I need to create a simple .Net C# application that will allow the user to authenticate with SSO as well.  I can't seem to find any examples online to show the best way to utilize this.  All the examples show are storing the user name and password in the code.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?
We created a custom field on both the Opportunity and Activities called "Next Step" <-- Long Text

I'd like to update the NEXT STEP on the OPPORTUNITY anytime an activity (Event or Task) contains a next step (or is subequently updated).