• 20 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to read the "toAddresses" field in apex in global Messaging.InboundEmailResult handleInboundEmail(Messaging.inboundEmail email,                                                            Messaging.InboundEnvelope env)

I getting an error: Invalid initial expression type for field Email_PO__c.email_toAddresses__c, expecting: String

I suspect I need some code to convert this field of data to a string separated by commas?

String Error
In reference to:
Messaging.InboundEmailResult handleInboundEmail(Messaging.inboundEmail email,                                                   Messaging.InboundEnvelope env)

All received emails in the "env.toAddress" field show the forwarding address entered on the GoDaddy email
mail@o-2fggmz1j2........knonz.f-.........na1.apex.salesforce.com which I would expect.

So, I do not know who the email is for.

However, in debug file there is field a called "Delivered-To" which does have the original send to email address before forwarding.
I tried both "email.delivered-to" and "env.delivered-to" but they are not recognized variables.
Log file showing delivered-to field
Do you know the name of this field for Apex?
I have a web site at godaddy and want to send all my email to force.com without setting up email boxes on godaddy. Here is what GoDaddy is asking:

"You will need to ask your email company for their MX Records (Mail Exchange Records). Once you have those you can call us and we can show you where to put them into your domain name."
can flow sendemail attach multiple attachments?
I would like to sign up for the “Lightning Process Builder” and “Lightning App Builder” pilots.
If I upload an attachment.  Can I use trigger  flow to retrive the attachment ID and ad it to string that will create a hyperlink path to view the document istead of downloading the attachment?
Our organization does not use standard CRM Accounts and Contacts.

With custom lookup fields in the winter pilot for tasks and events, are the AccountID and/or ContactID still required fields.  Are there any other required fields?
Hello Bill,

I have created a number of flows and am now setting up a trigger.  
How and where do I pass a flow variable?  See screen shot
Flow Trigger Variable
My screen does no have the same look and feel.  Why?
User-added image
I wan to pass an ID in a Button to a flow.  It see how to pass the variable in the Button.  But how do I show in the flow?
User-added image
If use an "Other Action" in flow, can I retrive the ID of the record just created?
User-added image
Then how can you use a look up field to populate a field in flow that needs to be blank.
Here is a new object and the field can be null.  In flow below I have no such option.  How can I do this in flow?

User-added image
I am unable to upload a NULL value.  I have set "Insert Value to Null" and turned off bulk upload.
 User-added image
When adding a new record and a field is a lookup field, the field starts as blank and if not required I can leave blank.  In flow it autopopulates the first record and I must select an option. Is there a way around this?  Look up field behavior
I have a flow that need over 200 variables for one of my input fields.  Can I import the variables without having to enter each variable.  I have tried to use dynamic choice of an existing object.  The issue with a dynamic choice is that I can not have a blank field in flow, I must choose one of the options.
When I use dynamic look up in flow the field requires an entry. How can I use dynamic entery and blank out an entry?
In flow design pilot I need to concatenate a Custom City, Custom State Custom Zip and Custom County into a custom field.  It would be formula like:
City__c & ", " & State__c & " " &  Zip_Code__c & " " &   County__c
I would like to make a call to the api at USPS to validate address.  Has this been done?
Is this still an issue?
I have a two column section on an Account Page Layout, which, on the laptop, has a “Tab-Key order” of Top-Down – which looks like:

Column 1 | Column 2
Email 1     | Phone 1
Email 2     | Phone 2
Email 3     | Phone 3

However, on the phone, that equates to the following, regardless of whether I chose a “tab key order” of Top-Down or Left-Right:

Email 1
Phone 1
Email 2
Phone 2
Email 3
Phone 3

But what I want is:

Email 1
Email 2
Email 3
Phone 1
Phone 2
Phone 3

Is there any way of preserving the laptop page layout format, and also having it appear as I want in the mobile?
I have a field that is checked if the contact record uses a "Nick Name" or a "First Name" which I concatinate in "Full Name" field.  Then I want to use a flow to update the "Name" field in a Contact.  The drop down for the fields does not show "Name".  How can I update the name field with a flow? 
In reference to:
Messaging.InboundEmailResult handleInboundEmail(Messaging.inboundEmail email,                                                   Messaging.InboundEnvelope env)

All received emails in the "env.toAddress" field show the forwarding address entered on the GoDaddy email
mail@o-2fggmz1j2........knonz.f-.........na1.apex.salesforce.com which I would expect.

So, I do not know who the email is for.

However, in debug file there is field a called "Delivered-To" which does have the original send to email address before forwarding.
I tried both "email.delivered-to" and "env.delivered-to" but they are not recognized variables.
Log file showing delivered-to field
Do you know the name of this field for Apex?
I have a web site at godaddy and want to send all my email to force.com without setting up email boxes on godaddy. Here is what GoDaddy is asking:

"You will need to ask your email company for their MX Records (Mail Exchange Records). Once you have those you can call us and we can show you where to put them into your domain name."
If use an "Other Action" in flow, can I retrive the ID of the record just created?
User-added image
I am unable to upload a NULL value.  I have set "Insert Value to Null" and turned off bulk upload.
 User-added image
In Flow Designer I performed a record lookup exact match for "75 Dennis Street Attleboro MA 02703 Apartment 7" in the Stand Lookup "Name" and there is no match.  If I change search to Starts With" and use "75" I then find the record.  Is there an issue with spaces in finding an exact match?