• InSitu Software

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

In the setup section of a lightning enviornment $User.UITheme and $User.UIThemeDisplayed displays Theme3 whereas it should display Theme4d. Is this a bug? Is there a workaround for detecting the environment whether classic or lightning on setup pages? I have a visualforce page embedded in the user detail page and want to detect the environment from it. 

Thanks  
  • August 04, 2017
I've got a strange one for you guys that's got me and the lovely people at EchoSign tech support stumped.

A lot of our apex stopped working randomly about 24+ hours ago. It started with not being able to send EchoSign agreements.
The EchoSign error we are getting is as followed:
Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id: []
Error is in expression '{!doProcess}' in page echosign_dev1:agreementtemplateprocess: (echosign_dev1)
An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (echosign_dev1)
It comes up immediately after "Generating Agreement… Please Wait".

We opened a case with EchoSign support but after hours of fiddling, they could not find anything wrong. They checked and confirmed that all our profiles have all the access they need in order to send out agreements.

I ran tests on all of our apex: 3 of the EchoSign classes failed, 21 error combined. The error messages were either "Methods defined as TestMethod do not support Web service callouts" or "System.DmlException: Insert (or Assertion) failed…"

And in case that wasn't enough, there's more! A few of our custom apex processes started to error out as well, at the same time as EchoSign. When trying to execute apex related to one of our custom objects, Appointments, all users, regardless of profile, are getting the following errors:
  • When editing a field on an Appointment record – "You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary."
  • When using a custom build apex "scheduler" to create an Appointment record and trigger "Appointment to Event" code – "Error: Insufficient privileges"
The apex classes for these do not come back with any errors when tested.

Everything works in our sandbox, and was working in production 2 days ago. There were no updates to our org, or any admin changes at the time that this started. I am not an apex developer, I do not know how to code, but I will try my best to provide any additional information needed to figure out what is going on here. Any ideas or replies are greatly appreciated!