• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a custom object in Salesforce, and am trying to get the page to be tested in Salesforce1. I have attached a custom page to the creation of new records. I have marked the page to be "Available for Salesforce mobile apps". As far as I can tell, the object is supposed to be open for anyone to be able to access this object.

I have a colleague, that has full admin rights and can see the object in Salesforce, but cannot find the object in salesforce1. I can see it in my salesforce1 and chatter applications, but no one else can. Additionally, if I provide a link to the mobile version of the custom object in the instance/one/one.app, the user is able to access the object. However, if they navigate off the object, they cannot find it in the side menu.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong, can any one help?
I have created a custom object in Salesforce, and am trying to get the page to be tested in Salesforce1. I have attached a custom page to the creation of new records. I have marked the page to be "Available for Salesforce mobile apps". As far as I can tell, the object is supposed to be open for anyone to be able to access this object.

I have a colleague, that has full admin rights and can see the object in Salesforce, but cannot find the object in salesforce1. I can see it in my salesforce1 and chatter applications, but no one else can. Additionally, if I provide a link to the mobile version of the custom object in the instance/one/one.app, the user is able to access the object. However, if they navigate off the object, they cannot find it in the side menu.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong, can any one help?