• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I recently enabled State and Country Code picklists for my org and wanted to access the STATE and COUNTRY code picklists on a visualforce page. However, when I try to reference them on a VF page, I receive the following error upon saving the VF page.
"Save error: Object type not accessible. Please check permissions and make sure the object is not in development mode"

I am using the following syntax to access these fields:
<apex:inputField id="ipFCountry" value="{!Contact.MailingCountryCode}" required="true" style="width:70%"/>
<apex:inputField id="ipFState" value="{!Contact.MailingStateCode}" required="true" style="width:70%"/>
I recently enabled State and Country Code picklists for my org and wanted to access the STATE and COUNTRY code picklists on a visualforce page. However, when I try to reference them on a VF page, I receive the following error upon saving the VF page.
"Save error: Object type not accessible. Please check permissions and make sure the object is not in development mode"

I am using the following syntax to access these fields:
<apex:inputField id="ipFCountry" value="{!Contact.MailingCountryCode}" required="true" style="width:70%"/>
<apex:inputField id="ipFState" value="{!Contact.MailingStateCode}" required="true" style="width:70%"/>