• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All

I just wondering if there is any way using which I can mass update accounts into territories.

I can see that I can add it manually but can I also do the same with Data Loader? Please suggest.

Thanks
Hi

Can any one please provide me any reference or implementation guide or any helpful links for working with TM 2.0?

Thanks in advance.
I have got eclipse Helios installed and I am trying to install force.com IDE. I have treied with all the three versions and when I try with version 29 I get the mentioned below error message :

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.
  Software being installed: Force.com IDE 29.0.0.201310181333 (com.salesforce.ide.feature.feature.group 29.0.0.201310181333)
  Missing requirement: Force.com IDE 29.0.0.201310181333 (com.salesforce.ide.feature.feature.group 29.0.0.201310181333) requires 'org.eclipse.jface.text 3.8.0' but it could not be found

Any help on this would be much appreciated.
Hi,

I am having a formula field called as "Total__c" if the value of that field is above 20,000 , then i want to update a multi select picklist field to ">20k

help me how to do it as its not poulating the name in workflow(multi select picklist field)

Thanks in Advance

I have got eclipse Helios installed and I am trying to install force.com IDE. I have treied with all the three versions and when I try with version 29 I get the mentioned below error message :

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.
  Software being installed: Force.com IDE 29.0.0.201310181333 (com.salesforce.ide.feature.feature.group 29.0.0.201310181333)
  Missing requirement: Force.com IDE 29.0.0.201310181333 (com.salesforce.ide.feature.feature.group 29.0.0.201310181333) requires 'org.eclipse.jface.text 3.8.0' but it could not be found

Any help on this would be much appreciated.
This is the error . I have check field name correct , values are correct . then what would be reason ?

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0 with id a0E9000000pZuMyEAK; first error: INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, cannot specify Id in an insert call: [Id]
Error is in expression '{!genrate}' in component <apex:commandButton> in page genrate_invoice .
Hi Friends,

We are using the SSO between two orgs. Sometimes it generates an error message : "There is a Problem with your Authentication" when we click on the custom tab that calls the page of another salesforce org.

Kindle suggest.

Thanks And Ragards
Manish Sharma
Hi there

It's been very frustrating because I cannot post questions with Windows 8 on this discussion forum after it's been renovated.

Also when I typed a few keywords and the search results pop up, I click on any of the search results but there won't be anything happening to it.

I have to use my desktop (which is Windows XP) in order to post stuff on to this forum.

I wonder if anybody has the same issue?  I'm running Windows 8, Chrome.    (I understand this is probably not the right place to post this question but I don't know who to ask)

Thanks
King