• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi -

At my wit's end with this one.  I have developed a simple VF page to display information from one object, and one of the fields will not display no matter what I try.  In the rendered page, the field value is replaced with a ridiculously long IF statement inside of script tags that makes no sense to me.  I've tried including the field directly in the HTML - {!School_Interaction__c.StoredGrade_Levels_Implementing__c} and tried wrapping it in <apex:outputField> tags.  The result is the same.  The field is blank in the page but when I inspect the element the long convoluted IF script is there in its place.

The field I am trying to include is a text field that contains numbers separated by commas (it was originally a text formula and I created a WFR and Field Update to move it to a text field and am referencing the text field - I did this as a troubleshooting step; the formula and the text field both have the same problem on the VF page).  Both the formula and the text field display fine on the record detail page.  I am displaying lots of other fields on this VF page without issue.  I've tried wrapping the field in HTMLENCODE, JSINHTMLENCODE, nothing.

I've tried modifiying the text field to include the HTML code for a comma (e.g. &#44...) instead of a comma as well.  The field just won't display on my VF page, and it is the last thing keeping me from rolling this out.  Help!!!  Thanks.

Hi -

At my wit's end with this one.  I have developed a simple VF page to display information from one object, and one of the fields will not display no matter what I try.  In the rendered page, the field value is replaced with a ridiculously long IF statement inside of script tags that makes no sense to me.  I've tried including the field directly in the HTML - {!School_Interaction__c.StoredGrade_Levels_Implementing__c} and tried wrapping it in <apex:outputField> tags.  The result is the same.  The field is blank in the page but when I inspect the element the long convoluted IF script is there in its place.

The field I am trying to include is a text field that contains numbers separated by commas (it was originally a text formula and I created a WFR and Field Update to move it to a text field and am referencing the text field - I did this as a troubleshooting step; the formula and the text field both have the same problem on the VF page).  Both the formula and the text field display fine on the record detail page.  I am displaying lots of other fields on this VF page without issue.  I've tried wrapping the field in HTMLENCODE, JSINHTMLENCODE, nothing.

I've tried modifiying the text field to include the HTML code for a comma (e.g. &#44...) instead of a comma as well.  The field just won't display on my VF page, and it is the last thing keeping me from rolling this out.  Help!!!  Thanks.

Hi All,

I have created a Record Type for Opportunities. I have decided against using a Record Type so I now want to delete it.

I clicked Del and it lists the profiles that are using the RT. I have edited each profile, resetting the Record Type back to Master.

This works except for Standard Platform User. This profile does not have an option to set the RT for the Opportunities object. Opportunities is not listed at all for this profile.

I am now stuck with an unwanted RT. I can't delete it as SF says the profile is using it as the default.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

- Andy